Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-05-2003, 01:20 AM
Priscilla McCullough

Default pond cleaner

Yeah but I heard you do want some clean water every other month. ???? Fish
seem to enjoy it anyways. :-)
The fish will chase the water as I spray it in with the nossle. Now all I
got to do is buy a few more landscaping plants and get my lights fixed out
there. Maybe next weekend.
I would take a picy but DH has my camera with him in France. (working)
I just hope the stray dog stays out my yard this time.
--
Priss
http://priss31.tripod.com/SmallPond.html

"Roger Hack" wrote in message
I have an actual pool vac that I got from a home improvement store. It was
about $20.00. It is hooked to a garden hose and vacuums out the bottom and
the shelves. It collects the debris in a small mesh bag. It works miracles
to me. I never lose any water in the process.
"LRobi31070" wrote in message
Does it suck out a lot of water in the process?