Old 08-10-2007, 09:17 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default New Pond liner Question

I'm in the middle of converting my pond from a rigid liner, to a more
flexible EPDM type. my question is this: From everything I read, I need
roughly 45 mil thickness. I live in NJ , what type of liner will work for me
and where is a good place to purchase on line. my hole will be dug out by
Tues (day after Columbus day) So I really need to move quickly on this.
Thanks for all your help

Old 09-10-2007, 02:42 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

wrote:

I'm in the middle of converting my pond from a rigid liner, to a more
flexible EPDM type. my question is this: From everything I read, I need
roughly 45 mil thickness. I live in NJ , what type of liner will work for me
and where is a good place to purchase on line. my hole will be dug out by
Tues (day after Columbus day) So I really need to move quickly on this.
Thanks for all your help

After trying the local roofing supply/building supply warehouses for
roofing liner, (same thing) you might want to try:
http://www.justliners.com/index.html

I first bought Permalon, but the company, Reef Industries, had changed
what they sell as pond liner since I built my first Permalon lined
pond and what they sent me wasn't what I wanted (not pliable enough)
so I returned it and bought 40 mil EPDM.
--
Hal Middle Georgia, Zone 8
http://tinyurl.com/2fxzcb

Old 10-10-2007, 11:53 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Jim put EDPM in our berm ponds. He got it from the roofing company.
We ave had no problems for a decade.

Best of luck to you.

Phyllis

Old 11-10-2007, 03:42 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

I called the local roofing supply place, the smallest sise they had was
20X50 plus the price was too high. I only need 20X20 .I found a company
online, the price was the best i could find and $100 less then if I
purchased it locally. Im now waiting for the delivery. Now I'm just waiting
for the delivery
"Phyllis and Jim" wrote in message
oups.com...
Jim put EDPM in our berm ponds. He got it from the roofing company.
We ave had no problems for a decade.

Best of luck to you.

Phyllis

Rate This Thread: