Old 23-01-2007, 08:55 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default Sick Fish or Pond Form 1/23/07

Look around you CArol in these groups on USENET..
Just how many folks actrually hold a on topic conversation with you.
HOw many can you converse with , without getting into a ****ing
contest in short order.
HOw many questions can you answer without stealing the answers and
materials from others?
How many here would be willing to trust "YOU" at your word?
How many here gives a rats ass about what you post or say anymore?
Ho9w many here have been in contact with you "behind" the scenes by
way of Email and phone in the last month or two, to disscuss .....what
else "YOU"

I bet you can not even answer a yes or give a number other than "0" to
anyone of them questions can you CArol?

If it was not for Suicide Prone Ed Alston you would not have anyone to
converse and conive with would you?
If it was not for your sock puppets you would be a lonely old bag
lady!
If it was not for rec.ponds you would not have any entertainment would
you?
If it was not for porn, you may even have a husband that notices you!
If it was not fro JAbbers, Myself and others yu would have created an
even bigger mess in the usenet groups
If it wa snot for newbies you woul dnot have a chance to give info,
but we all see how long your chance at putting ouot erroneous info
lasts......about 1 post till your slapped down for spewing erroneous
crap and bullshit! 2 Posts until your totally ignored on the
post/topic totally.
Face it, your a hypocrite and loser.....any way you look at it. NOt
justb any loser, but a big dumb loser without anyone in life that
gives a rats ass that really means something. YOu can tell by the
folks you patronize that hang with you.....low self esteem, no morale
fibre, poor famioly life with parents who yu did not know or who did
not care.......and a well known abusive upbringing with no regards for
anyones beliefs..........your a real classic Carol.....

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 10:19:42 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

"~ janj" wrote in message
m...

Sick Fish or Sick Pond Form

Please describe your problem, including fish characteristics, like;
whirling, flashing, gasping at surface, wounds, etc.:

Pond Size in Gallons? (litres*.26=US Gallons):
============================
A neighbor has an 600g pond with both goldfish and koi, no rosey-reds they
say have ick. What would the best treatment be and when?

-------
Old 23-01-2007, 09:12 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default Sick Fish or Pond Form 1/23/07 Please help this person Jan!

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 15:22:47 GMT, ~ janj
wrote:
Carol Gulley fills out her sick fish and pond form......

Sick Fish or Sick Pond Form

Can I use this form for a mud puddle or pot hole pond?

Please describe your problem, including fish characteristics, like;
whirling, flashing, gasping at surface, wounds, etc.:

They die on me......well they start to stink in about 6 hours so I do
not keep watching them alal that much after they stop moving. They are
orange fish I get at the carnival if I get a ping pong ball in a glass
jar. I get to keep the fish in the jar. My hubby is into
flashing.........I do have lots of scabs and sores, mainly on my butt
and legs.......

Pond Size in Gallons? (litres*.26=US Gallons):
About that big, yea.

Water Source (Well, Irrigation, City?)
If City how is water treated?: =
Outhouse overflow

Time in Operation?
(How old is the pond/water?):
Hole was made last time we got our car stuck in the mud roadway

Liner type? (EPDM,PVC,RUBBER,Cement/Concrete etc):
natural mud surounded with asphalt roadway, but there is a chunk of
recap init if that means anything.

Fish Population?
Type? Size? QTY, Time in Pond:

Can't count that high, not enough fingers and toes

Food? Type and Frequency of feedings.:
Corn Flakes and Special Kitty Cat Food from Wally World

Pump Type, IN/OUT of pond, GPH etc
(Describe your filtration system as well as possible):
I pour it through a used coffee filter 2 x a week and filter it with
my used pantyhose and Randys socks daily......

Prefilter media type? Last cleaned?:
Old socks, coffee filters and panty hose.......
Cleaned once a month whenm we do monthly laundry

Filter is BIO or Mechanical? Last cleaned? How?:
Whata is BIO, Not mechanical as it has no moving parts. Randy told me
that. How do you clean a mud hole inthe middle of a road?

Carbon added? How much? When last changed?:
ONly if a car or truck is parked over it, then it gets carbon from the
exhaust pipe

Aeration? Waterfalls? Bubblers?
Venturies?:
We wash our feet in it, and the dog plays in it and makes it all
frothy so it gets aerated ok.

Water Temp?
bout 5 deg less than the road is, which can be anywhere from 0 deg to
120 deg here in Tenn.

pH?:
PH......is that parents phone. I never knew my daddy, and my momma
tossed me out in the trash so I do not know, but I can lie if I have
to if its important.

KH?:
Are you saying is Koi Lo a Ho? is that a secret code to indicate that?

Ammonia (ppm or mg/l):

No we drink Budweiser or Gin
Nitrite (ppm or mg/l):
Yes, nit is rite, and i make most of my money at night in Nsshville
on the corner.

Nitrate (ppm or mg/l):
I charge $10 for all of my nit rates no matter what people want.

Water Color, cloudiness, odor?:
My water is a golden yellow to dark brown to clear as it depends on
how much Gin and Budweisers I drink

Water changes? (% of pond volume and how often):
I urinate 10 to 18 times a day if I drink a lot.

Additives used (water conditioners etc):
I have used cocaine, maryj, meth, ludes most perscription drugs

Tests done by self or another?:
STD, HIV, HP, AIDE's, Hep A & C by local health department every month

Weather (what's it been like lately?):
Been cold here when the sun goes down but then I usually have lots of
customers to keep me warm so it matters not.

Medications used?:
I thought that was covered in additives...

What Zone or Country of residence?: Mt. Juliett TN......outside of Nashville

Thank you for any help you may all be able to give me.
Carol Gulley

-------
Old 26-01-2007, 05:37 AM posted to rec.ponds

Who uses Hipcrime.........

"~Roy "Tristan" Hauer" wrote in message

Funny thing that you mentioned the usenet ab(user) tool Hipcrime. I
have a copy of hipcrime for some time now and never installed it as I
liked the way Agent worked. I just may have togo and install that dll
library and hipcrime and see exactly what it can do. I remember
something about yur able to make groups as well as delete groups, but
I may be wrong on that aspect, but I do rememeber its good for
manipulating posts......but back then I had no need, now I have a
mission so perhaps now there is a need......

Thanks for jogging my memory with the name hipcrime. I knew I seen it
somewhere around my software here, and totlaly forgot it.
Just Roy
"Tristan" wrote in message
Whats this.......the great Carol Gulley lowering her standards and
asking for info on how to treat sick fish.....wow, what is this world
coming to.Has Carol Gulley seen the light that she is a dumbass and
doe snot know what she thought she knew, or is it that folks with
meida on their website pulled it all off to stop her from stealing it
and usuing l ike its her own......

This is a day that will go down in history on the USENET.CArol Gulley
actually asking for advice from a rec.p[onds future mod no
less........I just know its gonna sleet and ice and snow outside now!

Oh in case yur too stupid to read Carol, fill out the form and submit
it like others do, your not special nor do you carry any special
priveliges........

Is this really a plea for info cause your a dumbass Carol or just
sucking up top Jan......