Old 19-08-2005, 12:10 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Sick Fish or Pond Form 8/18/05

Sick Fish or Sick Pond Form

Please describe your problem, including fish characteristics, like;
whirling, flashing, gasping at surface, wounds, etc.:

Pond Size in Gallons? (litres*.26=US Gallons):

Water Source (Well, Irrigation, City?)
If City how is water treated?: =

Time in Operation?
(How old is the pond/water?):

Liner type? (EPDM,PVC,RUBBER,Cement/Concrete etc):

Fish Population?
Type? Size? QTY, Time in Pond:

Food? Type and Frequency of feedings.:

Pump Type, IN/OUT of pond, GPH etc
(Describe your filtration system as well as possible):

Prefilter media type? Last cleaned?:

Filter is BIO or Mechanical? Last cleaned? How?:

Carbon added? How much? When last changed?:

Aeration? Waterfalls? Bubblers?
Venturies?:

Water Temp?

pH?:

KH?:

Ammonia (ppm or mg/l):

Nitrite (ppm or mg/l):

Nitrate (ppm or mg/l):

Water Color, cloudiness, odor?:

Water changes? (% of pond volume and how often):

Additives used (water conditioners etc):

Tests done by self or another?:

Weather (what's it been like lately?):

Medications used?:

What Zone or Country of residence?:

~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
www.jjspond.us

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website
~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

Old 08-09-2005, 08:12 PM
Carol

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:
Sick Fish or Sick Pond Form

Please describe your problem, including fish characteristics, like;
whirling, flashing, gasping at surface, wounds, etc.:

My Problem is everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-09-2005, 03:33 AM
Mike Patterson

On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 15:12:23 -0400, Carol
wrote:

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:
Sick Fish or Sick Pond Form

Please describe your problem, including fish characteristics, like;
whirling, flashing, gasping at surface, wounds, etc.:

My Problem is everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your problem is you're just another lame sadistic dweeb with sense of
self-worth living in your senile momma's basement wth no life.

Do you really think anyone with a brain is impressed with your
bullshit?

Any 12 year old with his momma's WebTV account is more interesting
than your inane drivel.

If you had any brain or balls you could have a life, but you'd
apparently rather spend eternity proving to an uninterested world what
a ****ing moron you are.

You're just gonna explode unless someone pays attention to you here,
because apparently no one in your miserable real-world existence cares
about you.

I almost wish I had it in my heart to feel sorry for you, but I don't.

Adios, you pathetic shadow of a shit pile.

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin

Old 05-07-2006, 08:00 PM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj

[...]

-----------------

Also ponding troll free at:
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Freshwater-Aquarium

Old 23-01-2007, 04:19 PM posted to rec.ponds

"~ janj" wrote in message

Sick Fish or Sick Pond Form

Please describe your problem, including fish characteristics, like;
whirling, flashing, gasping at surface, wounds, etc.:

Pond Size in Gallons? (litres*.26=US Gallons):

============================
A neighbor has an 600g pond with both goldfish and koi, no rosey-reds they
say have ick. What would the best treatment be and when?
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 23-01-2007, 05:00 PM posted to rec.ponds

Whats this.......the great Carol Gulley lowering her standards and
asking for info on how to treat sick fish.....wow, what is this world
coming to.Has Carol Gulley seen the light that she is a dumbass and
doe snot know what she thought she knew, or is it that folks with
meida on their website pulled it all off to stop her from stealing it
and usuing l ike its her own......

This is a day that will go down in history on the USENET.CArol Gulley
actually asking for advice from a rec.p[onds future mod no
less........I just know its gonna sleet and ice and snow outside now!

Oh in case yur too stupid to read Carol, fill out the form and submit
it like others do, your not special nor do you carry any special
priveliges........

Is this really a plea for info cause your a dumbass Carol or just
sucking up top Jan......

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 10:19:42 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

m...

-------
Old 23-01-2007, 05:31 PM posted to rec.ponds

Tristan wrote:
Whats this.......the great Carol Gulley lowering her standards and
asking for info on how to treat sick fish.....wow, what is this world
coming to.Has Carol Gulley seen the light that she is a dumbass and
doe snot know what she thought she knew, or is it that folks with
meida on their website pulled it all off to stop her from stealing it
and usuing l ike its her own......

This is a day that will go down in history on the USENET.CArol Gulley
actually asking for advice from a rec.p[onds future mod no
less........I just know its gonna sleet and ice and snow outside now!

Oh in case yur too stupid to read Carol, fill out the form and submit
it like others do, your not special nor do you carry any special
priveliges........

Is this really a plea for info cause your a dumbass Carol or just
sucking up top Jan......

Go eat your KOI you stupid HICK !!!!!!!!!

Old 23-01-2007, 05:57 PM posted to rec.ponds

Tristan wrote:

Whats that Ed?
Why the space instead of a name, still waiting for Carol to assign you
your socks name huh! I assume you can still be reached at your main
ISP email addy: , right?

Yes that's correct ....stupid HICK !!!

Old 23-01-2007, 08:41 PM posted to rec.ponds

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 14:22:16 -0600, "Lance Likenmac"
wrote: Carol Gulley's sock puppet!

OFF TOPIC OBSESSION WITH TARGETS NOTED: Classic history posts of CArol have this type of statememnt word for word.........
Give uyo we all know its you Carol........your style gives you away.
Just admit it your a has been and yur days are numbered on the
rec.ponds and soon no one wil be here to play with you.

Bye Bye CArol

news