Old 26-06-2003, 11:44 PM
John Rutz

Default chuck Rushes site

-- any one have the new url for chuck rushes website I thought I had
bookmarked it but not

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

good judgement comes from bad experience, and that comes from bad
judgement

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 27-06-2003, 02:44 AM
John Rutz

Paul in Redland wrote:
http://www.pondrushes.net/

thanks Paul I have it now

--

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

good judgement comes from bad experience, and that comes from bad
judgement

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Rushes, like off Groundforce? PFG United Kingdom 6 14-06-2004 11:08 AM
Pond Rushes Tim Berkeley Ponds 2 29-07-2003 06:42 AM
Thanks Chuck... RedForeman Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 14-06-2003 09:20 PM
Help needed w/ CO2 injection -- Chuck Buzzard Face Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 20-04-2003 06:25 AM
New website address for Pond Rushes Chuck Rush Ponds 1 12-03-2003 05:10 AM