Old 12-09-2005, 03:09 AM
cat daddy

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
You're not driving me off here jan, so give it up - you danced and fed
the troll, now stop whining that you have to pay the Piper.

Only one paying the Piper is you.

My intent isn't to drive you off, but try to *suggest* you stop explaining
to everyone you're relationship with the trolls. To *suggest* you stop
telling everyone that *we* should look at headers before posting. To
*suggest* you stop re-posting the trolls drivel when your nym is stolen.

But hey, my *suggestions* obviously hold no standing with you. You're so
defensive you can't tell a friendly suggestion from a troll. Pity

An I'm quite sure this will be followed by an even more acid tongue reply.

So I go back to my *suggestion* to the rest of RP, the best way to deal
with someone suffering from narcissism is shunning. ~ jan

Thanks for giving it a try again, jan. There's just no getting through to
her when she doesn't see her own hypocrisy.

Old 12-09-2005, 04:57 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Thanks for giving it a try again, jan. There's just no getting through to
her when she doesn't see her own hypocrisy.

I know, "What was I thinking" ?!!! ;o) Oh well. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~
Old 12-09-2005, 05:06 AM
cat daddy

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
Thanks for giving it a try again, jan. There's just no getting through

her when she doesn't see her own hypocrisy.

I know, "What was I thinking" ?!!! ;o) Oh well. ~ jan

Well, someone reasonable has to say something sometime, or the clueless
like Broughton will buy into her lying sociopathy. I mean, the ravings under
her one "identity" is more than enough for anyone to see what type of person
she is, disregarding all her other shenanigans.

Old 12-09-2005, 01:53 PM
Zod

Reel Mckoi wrote:
"Derek Broughton" wrote in message
.

# Derek. My IP number doesn't change. It's always the same. The troll can
forge headers, e-mail addresses and nyms but forging the IP number is almost
(but not quite) impossible. A quick check and anyone can see a post is
mine - but go ONLY by the IP number/number range! He forges the rest of the
header which is easy to do with the news-reader he's using.

You forge IP adress all the time.