Old 11-09-2005, 12:38 AM
wruess

Default Black slotted containers for plants??

Looking for some black plastic slotted containers to put my pond plants in.
This is a harder quest than I thought it would be - checked WalMart, Target,
Home Depot - dang. Where is a good source for these things??

Thanks

Old 11-09-2005, 01:08 AM
kathy

You could try Froogle.com
key in words like 'pond planting baskets'
you might find a source there.

kathy :-) www.blogfromthebog.com
this week's entry - water boatman
Pond 101 page for new pond keepers ~

Old 11-09-2005, 02:31 AM
Reel Mckoi

"wruess" wrote in message
m...
Looking for some black plastic slotted containers to put my pond plants
in. This is a harder quest than I thought it would be - checked WalMart,
Target, Home Depot - dang. Where is a good source for these things??

Thanks

=====================
Perhaps if you had asked for Pond Plant pots or containers they would have
known what you meant. Slotted containers or pots are used for Orchids. The
Lowe's where I live has them all the time.
--
McKoi.... frugal ponding since 1995...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b

Old 11-09-2005, 03:21 AM
pondmeister

wruess wrote:

Looking for some black plastic slotted containers to put my pond plants in.
This is a harder quest than I thought it would be - checked WalMart, Target,
Home Depot - dang. Where is a good source for these things??

Thanks

Please Russ, Do not reply to any posting or response from Reel Mckoi or
any other Carol\'s mutliple sock puppets. They are easy to identify by her
signature.

*** Sent From/Enviado desde: http://groups.expo.st ***

Old 11-09-2005, 04:21 AM
Reel Mckoi

"pondmeister" wrote in message
o.st...

Please Russ, Do not reply to any posting or response from Reel Mckoi or
any other Carol\'s mutliple sock puppets. They are easy to identify by her
signature.

===================
There are no sock puppets. Learn to read headers. All my posts have my IP
address.

Old 11-09-2005, 05:10 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

There are no sock puppets. Learn to read headers. All my posts have my IP
address.

This post is OFF TOPIC. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~
Old 11-09-2005, 05:16 AM
Reel Mckoi

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
There are no sock puppets. Learn to read headers. All my posts have my
IP
address.

This post is OFF TOPIC. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

=====================
Your post is OFF TOPIC.

Old 11-09-2005, 05:47 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

This post is OFF TOPIC. ~ jan

Your post is OFF TOPIC.

Duh, I'm not the one who claimed they don't post off topic. ;-p

Oh, wait, you claim you don't start them, so I guess that must mean you
sure like to end them. Bet you can't sit on your hands right now. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~
Old 11-09-2005, 06:49 AM
Reel Mckoi

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
news
This post is OFF TOPIC. ~ jan

Your post is OFF TOPIC.

Duh, I'm not the one who claimed they don't post off topic. ;-p

## Duh? I hope you're not drooling into your keyboard. :þ I don't start
off topic messages here either unless I'm addressing a post that is.

Oh, wait, you claim you don't start them, so I guess that must mean you
sure like to end them.

## Like you sure like starting them? Have I *started* an off-topic message
here?

Bet you can't sit on your hands right now. ~ jan

## Why should I? How about you sit on yours? You're getting as bad as he
is. You're not driving me off here jan, so give it up - you danced and fed
the troll, now stop whining that you have to pay the Piper. Pondmeister has
a nice moderated NG you can go to and save yourself from having to pay the
piper - go there!

That you expected me (or anyone) to give in to blackmail to please you and a
few of your friends is incredible!

Old 11-09-2005, 02:47 PM
Derek Broughton

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:

There are no sock puppets. Learn to read headers. All my posts have my
IP address.

This post is OFF TOPIC. ~ jan

LOL.

Carol, there are sock puppets, or whatever you want to call them. You say
they're not yours and I believe you. The advice was good, all the same:
people _shouldn't_ respond to those posts. Of course, he posted that after
the real "you" had given Russ sound ponding advice...
--
derek

Old 11-09-2005, 07:11 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

You're not driving me off here jan, so give it up - you danced and fed
the troll, now stop whining that you have to pay the Piper.

Only one paying the Piper is you.

My intent isn't to drive you off, but try to *suggest* you stop explaining
to everyone you're relationship with the trolls. To *suggest* you stop
telling everyone that *we* should look at headers before posting. To
*suggest* you stop re-posting the trolls drivel when your nym is stolen.

But hey, my *suggestions* obviously hold no standing with you. You're so
defensive you can't tell a friendly suggestion from a troll. Pity

An I'm quite sure this will be followed by an even more acid tongue reply.

So I go back to my *suggestion* to the rest of RP, the best way to deal
with someone suffering from narcissism is shunning. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~
Old 11-09-2005, 07:22 PM
Reel Mckoi

"Derek Broughton" wrote in message
~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:

There are no sock puppets. Learn to read headers. All my posts have my
IP address.

This post is OFF TOPIC. ~ jan

LOL.

Carol, there are sock puppets, or whatever you want to call them.

# Derek. My IP number doesn't change. It's always the same. The troll can
forge headers, e-mail addresses and nyms but forging the IP number is almost
(but not quite) impossible. A quick check and anyone can see a post is
mine - but go ONLY by the IP number/number range! He forges the rest of the
header which is easy to do with the news-reader he's using.

You say
they're not yours and I believe you. The advice was good, all the same:
people _shouldn't_ respond to those posts.

# I know but I have no control over other people. Jabriol made a lot of
enemies over the years. And because of his constant cross-posting to the
NGs where people who use these reamailers hang-out, he attracts them. Also
he's a known *netkkop* who harasses people's ISPs and NSPs in hopes they
lose their service. Just look at how he's posting my ISP info across many
NGs trying to get people to complain to Direcway. You can see why people
use anonymous remailers where's he's concerned. They don't want to lose
their ISP service, or have Jabriol/Zod harass their ISP or NSP. Can anyone
blame them? We're not dealing here with a common garden variety troll but
an obsessed net-stalker and a very vicious person. And YES I did call the
Camden Police and report his threat "to hunt me down" etc.

Of course, he posted that after
the real "you" had given Russ sound ponding advice...

# Mr.Santana will keep on and on and on as long as the people here
encourage him, and I think we can see that they will. Each has their own
agenda, but I am not leaving. If you have any doubts about any posts as to
who is the Author, just check the IP number - my ISP is Direcway and that's
what should show no matter what NewsServer I'm using. As for using a
remailer, as I said before - I myself may go that route to protect myself
from people like this religious fanatic Jabriol/Zod.

These are just a FEW of Jabriol's sock-puppets. He has scores of them using
other free e-mail accounts. Note his Numbers:

65.54.154.154 "Javriol"
65.54.154.154
65.54.155.41

65.54.155.41 "ReelMcKoi"
65.54.98.102 "Zod"
65.54.98.102 "ReelMcKoi"
65.54.98.102

65.54.98.102

65.54.98.160 "ReelMcKoi"

When he uses his PC at work, or the library they are a little different but
are not Direcway or Bellsouth. Jabriol's messages can be traced to a Jersey
City "hub." (Verizon/Qwest). I saw the information on another NG he also
infests. He lives in Camden NJ and I live in TN. Direcway will show
Maryland (I think). He has also already admitted he uses an anonymous
remailer called Mixmaster. Who knows how many nyms he has using that.

Old 11-09-2005, 07:46 PM
Reel Mckoi

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message

So I go back to my *suggestion* to the rest of RP, the best way to deal
with someone suffering from narcissism is shunning. ~ jan

=========
The only narcissist here is you ~jan. You're not only into YOURSELF, you're
rude, bossy and aggressive, and don't even seem to realize it. You want to
be in charge here, a public forum for everyone. When I came back you
suddenly weren't *QUEEN* of the pond anymore. There was someone with the
utter audacity to suggest another way to do things pond and fish wise. You
couldn't have that - could you? Gawd forbid someone disagreed with you.
Along comes the troll....

And then you had the unmitigated gall to tell me to give in to this maniac's
demands! A well know Usenet sociopath who makes a hobby of trolling
Usenet. The truth meant nothing to you. It was all about YOU and your
deeply entrenched little clique of friends. You actually expected me to do
it, to acquiesce to anything - to PLEASE YOURSELF! Now if that isn't
selfish self-serving and narcissistic I don't know what is.

If someone doesn't go along with your "suggestions" you can't handle it, and
the mindless drivel about narcissism and experts,... and other blah blah ...
starts. You don't seem to understand that insults are meaningless to me.
You're like a spoiled child who sees she isn't going to get your way. Who
cares if I'm "shunned" by intolerant, judgmental foul mouth, self-centered
people who think nothing of one of their members using profanity - why you
even seem to like it! Had I used such profanity you would be literally
SHRIEKING "Shun her! Shun her!"

People like you need to have their own moderated NG where you have complete
control over everything and everyone. You can be QUEEN of your own pond
here. Perhaps you and Herr Pondmeister can get together..........

You're really something........

Old 11-09-2005, 10:15 PM
Reel Mckoi

"Derek Broughton" wrote in message

Carol, there are sock puppets, or whatever you want to call them.

====================
Oh,... I do use different nyms on other NGs. That's called "identities."
It just keeps people from Googling to see where else you may post - and then
harass you with the information. Or worse yet, stalk you. I use
"Cracklin'" on most NGs that I know ignore Mr.Santana, have already run him
off or have already killfiled him en masse.

Old 12-09-2005, 12:50 AM
Roy

And just what the hell does this have to do with a ****ing black
slotted plant container bitch?
Keep tyhe shit on topic or at least have the mentality to change the
subject! You fat assed bimbo bitch!

===
===Oh,... I do use different nyms on other NGs. That's called "identities."
===It just keeps people from Googling to see where else you may post - and then
===harass you with the information. Or worse yet, stalk you. I use
==="Cracklin'" on most NGs that I know ignore Mr.Santana, have already run him
===off or have already killfiled him en masse.

"The original frugal ponder"