Old 08-04-2003, 05:32 PM
K30a

Default The first toad. BOO HOO!!!!!!!

BV wrote Then I need to rent a trencher to go 100 feet to the pond, and then
am hiring an electrician to do a service setup

DH and I hired a college football player to help dig our trench ;-)
And then hired an electrician to do the work.
It is expensive but it was the *only* way to go for my DH electrical engineer,
no ifs ands or buts about it!

k30a
Old 08-04-2003, 06:32 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

BenignVanilla wrote:
"Russ and Cathy" wrote in message

The other day i bought a 3 tiered cascading pond kit to add to my gardens.
Now not only does my husband have to wire to my 5by8ft new pond but also

this cascading pond that will be about 75 ft from the house. Boy, i sure

ask

alot of him.
The 3 tiered cascading pond is made up of three 19 gallon ponds. Any
suggestions about what to add to it? I know what i want around it ( i am
growing some ornamental grass and i want to also place a weeping mulberry
tree near it) but i dont know what i can do inside them since the ponds

are

only 19 gallons each.......... any ideas?
Cathy

snip

The SO and I looked at liners last night...Ouch, we're looking at $500.00 or
so...Then I need to rent a trencher to go 100 feet to the pond, and then I
am hiring an electrician to do a service setup...She is now starting to
doubt our new lake.

BV.

Call Ken at Kenco. #401-781-9642 Tell him the size of the
liner you want. He'll give you a price for the liner
delivered to your door.

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 12-04-2003, 07:32 AM
~ jan

Sorry Bonnie, pond advice yes, but that one would soon fall under marital
advice way out of my league. ;o) ~ jan

On Tue, 08 Apr 2003 11:39:53 GMT, Bonnie Espenshade wrote:

Hey, Jammer, this is how I got my guys to put power out to my ponds. Course
I didn't realize it was gonna work at the time. Ugly orange cord going
across the top of the chain link fence to the Lily pond. I requested on one
of their hardware trips to find me a grey ext cord so it would blend into
the fence better. They came home with all the fixin's to do the wiring.
Finally after 7 years got my koi ponds wired too. ) ~ jan

Hey Jan,

I finally came to the conclusion that my pond should have
had the wiring installed on the opposite side. Can you tell
me how I break this news to my DH?

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

BOO, HOO, HOO, .... Texas 0 23-11-2005 12:14 PM
BOO, HOO, HOO, .... Australia 0 23-11-2005 11:49 AM
Boo Hoo! Iris Cohen Bonsai 8 16-08-2004 08:21 PM
Boo Hoo! Iris Cohen Bonsai 0 08-08-2004 01:58 PM
WOO HOO~ madgard Gardening 12 25-02-2003 11:53 PM