Old 05-04-2003, 02:56 PM
Terry

Default Pop Eye

Hi - I have looked everywhere to find treatment for a goldfish in my pond
that has popeye (http://www.slaterweb.co.uk/popeye.jpg for picture) but
cannot find anything. I can find treatment for tropical fish in an aquarium
but not pond fish - any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks - Terry

Old 06-04-2003, 01:56 AM

if it is only one eye it is caused by mechanical damage. not to worry.
if both eyes are damaged the fish has to be brought in and treated as for dropsy.
http://users.megapathdsl.net/~solo/p...ame.htm#dropsy
Ingrid

Old 06-04-2003, 11:56 AM
Terry

wrote in message
if it is only one eye it is caused by mechanical damage. not to worry.
if both eyes are damaged the fish has to be brought in and treated as for

dropsy.

http://users.megapathdsl.net/~solo/p...name.htm#drops
Ingrid

Hi Ingrid - thanks for the reply and the link. It is only 1 eye (and only 1
fish) so it appears that I need not worry about this, but I will keep this
under review (didnt want to say I would keep 'an eye' on it ?).

Regards - Terry.

Pop Eye Terry Ponds (alternative) 1 12-04-2003 01:20 PM
FOR SALE: 2002 Flagstaff Pop-up camper Glenn S. Ponds 5 07-04-2003 02:20 AM
What's the problem with this lawn? -Caution: Pop-up Spam Warren Gardening 2 19-03-2003 04:44 AM
[IBC] Pop ups on the news group Jim Lewis Bonsai 4 22-02-2003 11:51 PM
Pop ups on the news group Scott Clark Bonsai 4 18-02-2003 07:39 AM