Old 18-03-2003, 08:08 AM
~ jan

Default When to start feeding?

Okay, there must be something seriously wrong with my computer. Seems like
this same post has run here about every other week since Jan 1st. It's
worded differently each time (wonder how the computer does that?) but
basically the same question. Anyone else noticing similar problems with
their computers? ;o) ~ jan

I see lots of questions about feeding fish.

Yes, there are, but rarely does the same person keep asking the same
question, feeding fish, microbelift, etc..

Why are you just pointing at me?

Well, ah, because (not to be mean) but you kinda are the only one who has
been doing this? I've answered your questions over and over as have others,
and I guess I feel like my advice, as well as many others, must not be good
enough that you feel the need to ask again & again.

This happened to me in another newsgroup when I first started with my pond and
I had lots of questions or I asked the same question but in a different
way.

So I'm not the first to notice this unusual pattern, than?

Sometime's people will do that 'cause the answer wasn't given, or maybe not
enough info was given and the person still don't understand.

Or because the person didn't like the answers given, or the person is
bored, lonely, winter bound, cabin fever perhaps?

It was written in jest, to gently make you realize that someone else could
eventually get quite annoyed and say something nasty. I guess I was trying
to prevent that so what happened in the other group to you, would not
happen here.

As I've mentioned before in replies to your questions, patience is in
order, you can't hurry spring, it comes when it comes. When it does and you
have real problems you will appreciate that when you ask a question in here
you are not shunned by the knowledgable regulars. Once they've concluded
you don't care what they say, they'll quit offering advice. ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website
Old 18-03-2003, 12:20 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

That's why I finally answered the post. I don't think the
answers are read/understood.
Bonnie
NJ
~
jan wrote:
Okay, there must be something seriously wrong with my computer. Seems like
this same post has run here about every other week since Jan 1st. It's
worded differently each time (wonder how the computer does that?) but
basically the same question. Anyone else noticing similar problems with
their computers? ;o) ~ jan

On 17 Mar 2003 22:43:02 GMT, (MISSYMAGICGIRL) wrote:

Is it ok to start feeding even if the night temps are in the high 30's low
forty's???

Can I start cleaning???

Anyone else lives in NY or zone 6?? What are you doing to prepare???

Thanks in advance,

Sacha

Old 18-03-2003, 01:32 PM
BenignVanilla

"MISSYMAGICGIRL" wrote in message
snip
I don't want no problems I have enough of them, so I think lurking is in

order.
snip

Missy, don't sweat it...~jan is mostly harmless.

BV.

Old 18-03-2003, 05:20 PM
~ jan

"MISSYMAGICGIRL" wrote in message
snip
I don't want no problems I have enough of them, so I think lurking is in

order.
snip

Missy, don't sweat it...~jan is mostly harmless.
BV.

Mostly? Mostly!!!! Hey, I'm TOTALLY harmless. ;o) ~ jan

when to start feeding koi Pawel Ponds 3 04-02-2006 04:00 PM
When to start feeding... Howard Ponds 7 15-03-2004 11:45 PM
30 Roses To Start A Garden With Bob Bauer Roses 19 11-02-2003 08:55 PM
Looking to start a small bamboo field justnews Bamboo 0 10-02-2003 05:26 PM
when to start peppers, eggplants inside? Bill Shoemaker Edible Gardening 4 31-01-2003 04:41 PM