Old 09-04-2003, 02:56 PM
John Rutz

Default nightmare

Just Me \"Koi\" wrote:
You guys have to promise not to laugh at me for telling this dream, but here
I go!

I dreamt that I was a butterfly Koi that can actually fly, and that I took a
moonlight tour of all the ponds in this newsgroup, got home after all that
flying and my DW had a tall glass of ice cold lemonade (with Rum of course)
waiting for me by the pond.

Except me the Koi was on land and my business partners were in the pond, and
the pond has a glass lid on it!

You promised not to laugh!

--

not laughing but I think a consensus shows that we are all beyond
help--- unlsess the help is a shovel of some sort , a chunk of liner, a

John Rutz
spring is here
see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 10-04-2003, 01:44 AM
~ jan

I dreamt that I was a butterfly Koi that can actually fly

Interesting, very interesting. ;o) I've had dreams I can fly, but not ones
where I'm a fish or critter.

My best dreams are about the ponds, I can remember dreaming about ponds
when I woke up from surgery (back in 99).

Now tonight I'll probably have my usual nightmare of the ponds going dry as
I started the filter up today. I try to do this early in the day so I have
lots of time to keep an eye on it, but I don't rest easy. ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

Old 10-04-2003, 03:56 PM
mad

my favorite dream had pavarotti singing country and western and getting an
encore. "wolverton mountain" comes to mind...
o k, so i'm weird.
:-D
mad
--
"Keeping quiet in the first place means you don't
have to say 'I'm sorry' quite so often."

From: ~ jan
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 17:33:00 -0700
Subject: nightmare

I dreamt that I was a butterfly Koi that can actually fly

Interesting, very interesting. ;o) I've had dreams I can fly, but not ones
where I'm a fish or critter.

My best dreams are about the ponds, I can remember dreaming about ponds
when I woke up from surgery (back in 99).

Now tonight I'll probably have my usual nightmare of the ponds going dry as
I started the filter up today. I try to do this early in the day so I have
lots of time to keep an eye on it, but I don't rest easy. ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

Millipedes nightmare GrlIntrpted Orchids 6 06-12-2003 03:32 PM
oak tree roots and a plumbing nightmare juggler Gardening 15 03-11-2003 02:36 PM
privacy nightmare! walms Gardening 45 19-09-2003 02:50 AM
leylandii nightmare Richard United Kingdom 22 15-07-2003 07:54 PM
Weekend nightmare Kelly Upton Freshwater Aquaria Plants 4 28-04-2003 06:44 PM