Old 19-04-2006, 08:55 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default Bath with fish

Have you ever try to take a bath with fish to exfoliate. In Japan there
are big lines for this thing. Check this video out, you will not
believe it:
http://www.groundhog.tv/apps/editor/staticplayer.jsp?clip=1145476332291.wmv"img
src="

Old 19-04-2006, 09:08 PM posted to rec.ponds
koi lo

Carol is notorious for doing that, but then you get all those posts
about folks with green water and dead fish problems.....and water
that smells like a cesspool, so its not really a good idea...I have
heard through good sources that Carol uses her koi and gf to pick off
the scabs etc, as she is too cheap to feed a quality fish food....so
she lets em feed on the scabs on her body.

On 19 Apr 2006 12:55:13 -0700, wrote:

x-Have you ever try to take a bath with fish to exfoliate. In Japan there
x-are big lines for this thing. Check this video out, you will not
x-believe it:
x-http://www.groundhog.tv/apps/editor/staticplayer.jsp?clip=1145476332291.wmv"img
x-src="

If ya dissagree with what I post then see below......
The original and one and only frugal ponder.

---
! !
! !
! !
! !
----! !----
----! ! ! !
! ! ! ! ! --
! ! ! ! ! / !
! ! / !
..
Just for Derek and Carol and anyone else it may fit!
Old 19-04-2006, 09:38 PM posted to rec.ponds
Snooze

wrote in message
oups.com...
Have you ever try to take a bath with fish to exfoliate. In Japan there
are big lines for this thing. Check this video out, you will not
believe it:

Probably "cleaner fish," my bet is they're gobies. Put your hand in a tank
with gobies, and they'll start sucking on your arm.

salt bath questions figaro Ponds 31 29-08-2004 07:41 PM
Something red grows in the bird bath Anonny Moose Gardening 8 21-05-2004 02:02 AM
Beauty of Bath Therefore United Kingdom 10 22-10-2003 07:02 AM
Plant bath? Craig D Freshwater Aquaria Plants 2 25-08-2003 02:12 PM
BIRD BATH QUESTION WARRENRN1 Gardening 4 22-07-2003 04:08 PM