Old 15-04-2003, 02:32 PM
BenignVanilla

Default I bought the 4inch Stuff

OK, Shareholders Pond is now the proud owner of about 20 feet of 4 inch PVC.
I think I should be able to dry fit it on Friday morning, before we head
north for Easter.

--
BenignVanilla
tibetanbeefgarden.com

Remove MYFRONTALLOBE to email me.

Old 15-04-2003, 04:08 PM
Just Me \Koi\

Good going CPO (Chief Pond Official)

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"BenignVanilla" m wrote in
message ...

Old 16-04-2003, 03:32 AM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Man, will that cut friction! We have 1.5" and wish it was 2"

Jim

Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per child) at: jogathon.net
"BenignVanilla" m wrote in
message ...
OK, Shareholders Pond is now the proud owner of about 20 feet of 4 inch

PVC.
I think I should be able to dry fit it on Friday morning, before we head
north for Easter.

--
BenignVanilla
tibetanbeefgarden.com

Remove MYFRONTALLOBE to email me.

Stuff they never tell you-vegetables and composting stuff Tuckermor Edible Gardening 0 29-11-2004 04:07 PM
Coalition of the Bought Otto Bahn North Carolina 80 09-05-2003 08:20 PM
Bought the Atco Viscount Douglas Hageman United Kingdom 0 02-04-2003 12:44 AM
I bought 4 cheapies Jane Roses 2 16-03-2003 05:44 PM
store bought bio filters Tim Wardell Ponds 4 02-03-2003 03:03 PM