Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2007, 04:24 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default r.p.m moderation policy

Again, it was posted to show why I felt paranoid that someone who posted
such a thing was going to moderate a group I'm a member of. I believe you
would have felt the same had I said such a thing and you were in my place.

No, I wouldn't have, but then I wouldn't get myself in the sticky wicket of
a position you've gotten yourself into the last couple years. I would have
left usenet and taken a break, a long break.

And even to prove a point I wouldn't have done a P&C. I mentioned a post
where you included my name along with your serious troll fans and I pointed
you to the date, time & titled of said post. I did not repost it. ~ jan

Ping Galen was r.p.m moderation policy Ponds 0 12-01-2007 02:22 PM
r.p.m moderation policy [email protected] Ponds 2 12-01-2007 12:51 AM
r.p.m moderation policy Tristan Ponds 0 11-01-2007 05:41 PM
r.p.m moderation policy Tristan Ponds 0 11-01-2007 05:39 PM