Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-02-2007, 10:37 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default Under certain circumstances it is OK to knock a dumbass jerk in the head

Well is it?

Let me start, only if they are fool enough to do the crap like is
being demonstrated in this and a few other aquaria forums. Some folks
should always be seen and not heard and one individual fits that
catagory. Some just need to be knocked in the head and tell God they
died........Some should be commintted to a mental institution, and
others should be under supervison and restraint. Some should never
have been allowed to reprduce.........Some even fit that saying they
have in the south.......They just needed killing! ;-)

Now I am sure one maybe more is gonna cry and holler obsesson noted or
threats noted and authorities notified, but is there any mention of a
male or female in this post, no its quite generic, but if the shoe
fits wear it. Socks opinions are not valid to respond, but do feel
free to allow your socks to post as it breaks monotony on these slow

This is purely for entertainment purposes, somewhat along the lines I
and others view some "Paranoid" "dumbasses" in the aquaria groups!

-------