Old 15-02-2007, 08:26 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default Under certain circumstances it is OK to shoot at herons

Please discuss....
Old 15-02-2007, 08:53 PM posted to rec.ponds

Sure it is...Most foks on this topic are too darn blind and ignorant
to know there is leagl ways to do what has to be done.......Permits
are available, and truth be known, its far more responsible to "nail"
a heron than continually feed it 2 or 3 hundred dollar fish for its
meals........The vast majority of law enforcement officers have
knowledge of what a predator can do, and they have been known to turn
a blind eye to infractions in upholding the law. Its comonly done even
with regular law engforcement routines, No state guarantees your not
gonna get a ticket if yur 2 mph over the speedlimit, other let yu go
10 over some do not haveany tolerance, so that state trooper or other
cop that allows you to go on even after clocking yu at 10 over or with
a warning is usuing his discression and common sense, and its not any
different that any other LEO letting a person off the hook for
shooting a heron etc...

LIke I siad there is a legal way to do it, and it can be done......I
know......so its certainly not a problem for me......in as much as one
jerk ouwld like to be able to say it is illegal, I am 110% legal in my
methods and have the paper to prove it, as well as a satisfactory
build of ponds and established business to warrant it. Just becasue I
can, legally does not necessarily mean I always do.......I do however
do whatever it takes and all while remaining inside the scope of the
law and my paperwork! No, don''t go and try and get paper work to
protect a kiddie pool full of Wal MArt fish, its not gonna work!

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 20:26:15 +0000, Gill Passman
wrote:

Please discuss....

-------
Old 15-02-2007, 09:01 PM posted to rec.ponds

"Gill Passman" wrote in message
Please discuss....

===================
The last time I spoke to Wildlife I was told if one had a business and these
birds were causing a serious problem you could get a permit to shoot them
(how many I don't know). That was a few years back. The fish breeders
usually have huge nets spread across their commercial breeding ponds. I
remember seeing it on websites. The birds cannot get in and their lives and
the fishes lives are saved.

When I had a wild bird rehab permit in the 80s through the Dept. of the
Interior, I learned the only birds Americans are allowed to kill are the
Starling and the English Sparrow, both introduced pests. I heard of no
changes in that law. I handled only songbirds. I didn't handle birds of
prey or water birds.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 15-02-2007, 09:11 PM posted to rec.ponds

Evidently you do not handle fish that are sick either as its too easy
to dump them in someone elses pond, and contrary to what you say you
were told its a lie, but then coming from a liar like you carol you
were probably told the truth, but you twist it like other statements
to suit your purpose as time goes on.

Your just too freaking ignorant to try and explain the heron
harvesting propgram too. as no matter what was said your still gonna
rant and rave like the loon you are!

Yea, I bet song "bird" were the only "birds" you ever handled, after
all you were in charge of entertainment for the motor cycle gangs,
right?
So how is that camera coming along, when can we expect to dial in and
see a reall bona fide carol gulley meltdown in real time? I bet old
couch potatoe Randy stays out in the outhouse when you have a melt
down, with his extension cord and lap top so he does not get behind on
his downloads, huh?

Sorry Gill, this bitch just deserves whatever she gets.......as far as
attention...

Old 15-02-2007, 09:15 PM posted to rec.ponds

Tristan wrote:

Sorry Gill, this bitch just deserves whatever she gets.......as far as
attention...

My only comment will be the sick fish comment belongs in the sick fish
thread and the songbird comment belongs here.....

As for anything else I'm steering clear of it all.....well until there
is a moderated group at which point it would be part of my job, and that
of other moderators, to moderate as per the content....no need to
apologise to me.....

Gill

Old 15-02-2007, 10:22 PM posted to rec.ponds

Its a real travesty that one idividual (CArol Gulley) basically holds
this group and others hostage and can rampantly trash and troll and
make assinine comments as to stalkers and attackers. She can rant and
rave a dn point her fingers all she wants and push the blame of
others, when in fact its her and its been pointed out by m any others
she is the catylst and magnet of trouble in these forums.......no one
else....just her.. Lets just not give her the attentin she desires and
needs to survive.........she is not worthy of it, and her trashing of
posts just to be heard above all else in her jihad of self
rightousness as in the sick koi thread is proof positive, this person
has no desire to be an asset in any forum its all about CArol and only
carol and all else is gonna be attacked or slandered.

Pretty darn simple to see her concept with that sick koi thread. Its
very evident. Its all about Carol, and her perceived reputation!

Old 15-02-2007, 11:51 PM posted to rec.ponds

Tristan wrote:

Sorry Gill, this bitch just deserves whatever she gets.......as far as
attention...

My only comment will be the sick fish comment belongs in the sick fish
thread and the songbird comment belongs here.....

As for anything else I'm steering clear of it all.....well until there is
a moderated group at which point it would be part of my job, and that of
other moderators, to moderate as per the content....no need to apologise
to me.....

======================
No need to apologize to me either. Look at the source it's coming from. You
start a few threads and he *turns* them into threads to attack and slander
people. Then he says I'm destroying the group. LOL!!! :-D
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 16-02-2007, 12:06 AM posted to rec.ponds

Zëbulon wrote:

No need to apologize to me either.

Have you actually read the exchange?....you have just told Roy/Tristan
that there is no need to apologise to you either.....

Gill

Old 16-02-2007, 12:19 AM posted to rec.ponds

Zëbulon wrote:

No need to apologize to me either.

Have you actually read the exchange?....you have just told Roy/Tristan
that there is no need to apologise to you either.....

===============================
Do you think we can ever have one thread on this group that doesn't turn
onto a "slander and attack Carol" thread? You ask about sick fish and
killing birds and it veered right into slandering me. So now you and Jan
can see why I don't read his messages 90% + of the time. Once again I'm
going to stop reading them because to me they're nothing but garbage. If you
find them at all entertaining,... have at it! :-)

--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 16-02-2007, 12:24 AM posted to rec.ponds

Zëbulon wrote:

===============================
Do you think we can ever have one thread on this group that doesn't turn
onto a "slander and attack Carol" thread? You ask about sick fish and
killing birds and it veered right into slandering me. So now you and
Jan can see why I don't read his messages 90% + of the time. Once again
I'm going to stop reading them because to me they're nothing but
garbage. If you find them at all entertaining,... have at it! :-)

How did my comment about pointing out who you apologised to turn into this?

Just curious
Gill

Old 16-02-2007, 12:29 AM posted to rec.ponds

Tristan wrote:
"Tristan" STALKER OF OLD LADIES AND CRIPPLES
babbled in message ...

OK....there was an attack in the message posted by Tristan, which would
never get past me as a proposed moderator on rpm (Oh but I forgot I
don't have the integrity to do that job in your opinion).....nor would
this post either.....as for any response to the appropriateness or
inappropriateness of the post sometimes these things are best done in
private....and you do not have a clue what I have said to Roy about this
post in private....you just make assumptions as ever....

However, I do have a question for you....who is the cripple that you are
referring to here?

Gill
Old 16-02-2007, 12:34 AM posted to rec.ponds

We sure as hell can, just eliminate CArol Gulley from it and its a
perfectly fine post in all accounts. The sick koi thread was going
fine until you shit on the floor carol and were asked to please clean
it up. See your not housebroke and neither is your sock
puppets........Proof is the mess you just instilled on the other
groups in your fit of passion with creating turmoil and try to
discredit those that do not agree with you, Too bad its not working,
your just a fool......duh! need I say more?

Old 16-02-2007, 12:40 AM posted to rec.ponds

Gill
For someone such as carol having such a small brain, it is more
complicated to try and justify what comes ouyt of it than it is
diagnosing a rabid dog and what it may be thnking. There is more grey
matter in carols skull that is totalyl void of life than one would
think possible. Its amazing with all that dead brain matter that it
can still talk or walk, but we all know its certainly affecting her
train of thought and what flies out of her mouth in a fit of panic
and self imposed defense. Its already evident she is having trouble
differentiating between right and wrong, and then there is her
numerous halucinations, and sever paranoia.... and inability to
actually interpret what is spoken or written to her........no wonder
the poor soul is like she is.......

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 00:24:12 +0000, Gill Passman
wrote:

===============================

Old 16-02-2007, 12:54 AM posted to rec.ponds

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 16:22:52 -0600, Tristan wrote:

Its a real travesty that one idividual (CArol Gulley) basically holds
this group and others hostage and can rampantly trash and troll and
make assinine comments as to stalkers and attackers.

Yeah.... well.... we all know how you feel, so no need to keep telling us.
;-)

This group could be renamed rec.beatthedeadhorse. Maybe we should make that
suggestion after RPM is formed? ;-) ~ jan
Old 16-02-2007, 12:57 AM posted to rec.ponds

~ jan wrote:

This group could be renamed rec.beatthedeadhorse. Maybe we should make that
suggestion after RPM is formed? ;-) ~ jan

Actually I preferred your horse=dead - bit more subtle....so we could
suggest a rename to rec.horse=dead....don't think we would get it past
the big8 though....