Old 16-02-2007, 02:47 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default TOBS:Neanderthal not extinct?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, darflaken is non other than Carol Gulley
herself......she is warming up for a mass trashing of the groups to
make up for the numerous slap downs she got today.......

-------
Old 16-02-2007, 08:48 AM posted to rec.ponds

" " wrote in message .. .
Funny individual ...............He's blames everybody but himself for
the downfall of this NG and yet he posts rubbish at least 20 times per
day. He even replies to himself since nobody is listening to what he
says or everybody has him in his killfile.

I didn't realize the internet can attract so many pyscopaths or is it
that they were always there but not exposed to the rest of the world.

On the plus side ......reading his posts makes me realize how lucky I am
to have a normal lifestyle and no need for medication.

Thank you Tristan !!!!

Old 17-02-2007, 08:05 AM posted to rec.ponds

Well I have youy beat in the years department sucker and folks are
still responding to me every day, and I am not counting my socks
either. If it was not for folks trying to get me to see the light or
my socks I wuld not have any replies....face it.

Oh, I claim those socks as dependants on my income tax....
hahahahaha

Sponsored in part by:
The House of Roy "Tristan" Hauer©
The Roy Hauer Institute of Usenet Socks
Anonymity® and Sock Puppetry.
The Committee to Take Back our USENET Groups!
Hauer's Home for Orphaned Socks LLC.
Supporters of Your Local Newsgroups (SLN, Ltd.)
The Roy Hauer AKA Tristan Hauer Plonk Foundation©
Just say no to Roy "Tristan" Hauer!
Its not all about Roy "Tristan" Hauer, Trust me on that!
Send Roy Tristan Hauer an Email.....tell him how you realy feel!
Send Roy "Tristan" Hauer's ISP and NNTP aan Abuse report,
let them know how you feel too.

-= Have LoneGunman, Will Travel. =-