Old 18-04-2003, 02:32 PM
Mike Donnelly

Default Large Pond Newsgroup?

Pond Folks,

Is there a newsgroup for large (2 acres), naturally occurring
ponds, as might be found in farming areas?

Thanks for listening.

--
Mike Donnelly

Old 18-04-2003, 06:08 PM
DawgMichelle

Is there a newsgroup for large (2 acres), naturally occurring
ponds, as might be found in farming areas?

There's a message board at www.watergardening.com . A few of them have rather
large ponds....not sure how many, though.
Old 18-04-2003, 07:32 PM
Bob

DawgMichelle wrote:

Is there a newsgroup for large (2 acres), naturally occurring
ponds, as might be found in farming areas?

There's a message board at www.watergardening.com . A few of them have rather
large ponds....not sure how many, though.

There is also www.pondboss.com go to the section called "Ask the Boss" great
information on all types of larger fishing ponds. I have a 1/3 acre pond I had
dug in my front yard. Stocked with Catfish, Bream and Bass a 1000 gallon Koi
pond in the greenhouse and currently digging a 7500 gallon outdoor Koi Pond..
You can see them on the link below.

Bob in North Alabama.

--
Check out my homepage http://home.HiWAAY.net/~n4bk/index.htm

Old 19-04-2003, 02:32 PM
Mike Donnelly

Thank you for the information folks. I will check it out.

--
Mike Donnelly

Old 19-04-2003, 05:20 PM
Russ and Cathy

misc.rural also at times post about their farming ponds.. you might want to
give that a try.
Cathy