Old 27-08-2007, 11:05 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default many fishes to buy

i have neww pond but need know how many fishes buy to fill pond
i nned know fast before too cold for them

my pond be 3 m x 9 m x1 m deeps and have filter pumps just lika book
have do need to be meber her or is free.. sorry for my english is not
so good i want by gold and koicarps iask in oother pond place but no
answer so i no member i guess Please tell me what i need no to buy
right fish.
Old 28-08-2007, 12:29 AM posted to rec.ponds

9' x 27' x 3' deep is pretty large. You need around 100 gallons per
Koi and 20 gallons per goldfish.
pumps are not filters. you need good filters for fish. veggie
filters are a good way to keep the water clean. Ingrid

Old 28-08-2007, 02:31 AM posted to rec.ponds

"Jesus" wrote in message
i have neww pond but need know how many fishes buy to fill pond
i nned know fast before too cold for them

my pond be 3 m x 9 m x1 m deeps and have filter pumps just lika book
have do need to be meber her or is free.. sorry for my english is not
so good i want by gold and koicarps iask in oother pond place but no
answer so i no member i guess Please tell me what i need no to buy
right fish.

====================
Solo already answered the fish questions.

No need to be a "member" to post and ask questions here. Just ask and
someone will reply. :-)
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 29-08-2007, 01:25 AM posted to rec.ponds

On Aug 27, 8:31 pm, "Reel McKoi" wrote:
"Jesus" wrote in message

... i have neww pond but need know how many fishes buy to fill pond
i nned know fast before too cold for them

my pond be 3 m x 9 m x1 m deeps and have filter pumps just lika book
have do need to be meber her or is free.. sorry for my english is not
so good i want by gold and koicarps iask in oother pond place but no
answer so i no member i guess Please tell me what i need no to buy
right fish.

====================
Solo already answered the fish questions.

No need to be a "member" to post and ask questions here. Just ask and
someone will reply. :-)
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.
rec.ponder since late 1996.
My Pond & Aquarium Pages:http://tinyurl.com/9do58
Zone 6. Middle TN USA
~~~~ }((((* ~~~ }{{{{(ö

hi
You would be better off not to pay the wanna be Dr. SOLO any attention
as she is usually in left field (wrong) and she does not have a
freaking clue what she is talking about. At least this time Reel Mckoi
checked what info she gave you.... Reel McKoi is very
knowledgeable......Your time would be best spent on a real web based
forum like Koiphen.com or koishack.com. Why not tell us a bit about
your pond there Jesus......sounds like fairly large hole in the
ground. Did you do all the work or hire someone? Fill us in (let us
know more about pond). You may get an email to get you to join a so
called moderated pond group but they are allsnobs and if you do not do
it their way they snub you and criticize you. This is the best usenet
group for fish and ponds, or one of the web based forums are even
better.

Old 03-09-2007, 05:41 PM posted to rec.ponds

wrote:

i have neww pond but need know how many fishes buy to fill pond
i nned know fast before too cold for them

my pond be 3 m x 9 m x1 m deeps and have filter pumps just lika book
have do need to be meber her or is free.. sorry for my english is not
so good i want by gold and koicarps iask in oother pond place but no
answer so i no member i guess Please tell me what i need no to buy
right fish.
oky.I by 10 colord carps. The fish place here have spezial onthem and
costed just half as much as used priced. no me queston is what be the
bestest foods for the fishes? my fishes are 100mm longer.
Jesus
Bong hits for Jesus

Am I going to kill All my Fishes? Aqua Freshwater Aquaria Plants 3 20-04-2003 05:56 AM
Frogs and Fishes [email protected] Ponds 2 16-04-2003 03:32 AM
I Saw My fishes today!!!!!!!!!! :) MISSYMAGICGIRL Ponds 3 17-03-2003 12:44 AM
Other Fishes?!?!? BenignVanilla Ponds 5 12-03-2003 12:49 AM
Am I going to kill All my Fishes? Aqua Freshwater Aquaria Plants 8 22-02-2003 07:00 AM