Old 26-04-2003, 04:08 PM

Default I HATE WATER LEVELS!!!

yes. I did a quick drawing of this. http://puregold.aquaria.net/ponds/lineredge.gif
Ingrid

"Bob H" wrote:
Another thing I learned: dig a ledge around the sides about the size of the
rock you are using, like an L, fold the liner into the L and set the rock
there (I used great stuff foam to hold in place) you should have a line of
rock edge with the tops at ground level, fold the liner slightly back over
the L to create a C, add another layer on top of that. when the pond is
"full" the water will lap against the first level of rocks and you won't see
the liner.

Old 27-04-2003, 02:56 AM
Just Me \Koi\

BV,
This is the detail of the edging with rocks that I was describing. It is an
awesome detail, especially if you grow plants along the edges inside and
outside of the pond. Especially pennyworth.

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

Old 28-04-2003, 02:56 PM
BenignVanilla

"Cybe R. Wizard" wrote in message
newsan.2003.04.25.18.14.59.417589.507@WizardsTow er...
snip
You would think so, but no...I am a software guy.

BV

What? And you /still/ use MS products?

Oh no...you are not pulling me into that thread...*laugh*...go away evil
Linux user...Be gone...be gone...

BV.

Old 28-04-2003, 11:45 PM
Cybe R. Wizard

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003 08:40:50 -0500, BenignVanilla wrote:

"Cybe R. Wizard" wrote in message
newsan.2003.04.25.18.14.59.417589.507@WizardsTow er... snip
You would think so, but no...I am a software guy.

BV

What? And you /still/ use MS products?

Oh no...you are not pulling me into that thread...*laugh*...go away
evil Linux user...Be gone...be gone...

BV.

Evil? Linux?
See: http://bbspot.com/news/2000/4/MS_Buys_Evil.html