Old 03-03-2003, 09:07 PM
K30a

Default help me thanks

making bread

and making bread is a chemical process
for a chemical engineer.

k30a
Old 05-03-2003, 08:18 PM
~ jan

LOL! Well Ingrid, we know 1) the lures worked and 2) you looooove him!
~ jan ;o)

On Mon, 03 Mar 2003 19:49:36 GMT, wrote:

My DH just out and admitted to me his plants and stuffed animals (dinosaur) were just
"chick" lures. He would have to replace the plants on a routine basis as they died.
He loooooves grass. He wont cut it/weed it, I replaces it with ponds and gravel.
He loooooves koi. He did the work to dig the ponds. I do all the rest.
He looooves finches. I designed the cage, had it built, found the birds. He takes
care if 1/2 of them (in his study).
He looooves the dogs. well I finally told him he is responsible for everything going
in one end and out the other. I do the washing, trimming, toenails, vet visits,
nursing, teeth cleaning.
He loooves computers. I buy the parts and build him the computers.
The list goes on. He wants a lab in the basement. I find the cabinets, etc.

BTW, anybody know somebody breeds hunting springers (ESS) in the Wisconsin, Ill, MN
area? We are looking for a L+W male puppy, shy ones are fine (not suited for
hunting). Ingrid

~ jan wrote:
... they were generally all around odd, so I guess that
probably wasn't slinking just due to plant interest. ;o)

What I need to remember is that I had never own a house plant prior to
dating my husband, who had many in his room. ? I
need a hobby now where he does the work and I just enjoy it. ;o)

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website
Old 06-03-2003, 06:43 AM
~ jan

sourdough !!!!!!

Sourdough contains no yeast????? Please tell me this is so John.
~ jan

Old 06-03-2003, 02:03 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

~ jan wrote:
sourdough !!!!!!

Sourdough contains no yeast????? Please tell me this is so John.
~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

I think there is yeast in the starter. At least, every
starter that I've made has it included.

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 06-03-2003, 02:51 PM
John Rutz

yup no yeast Ill find the recipe for the starter and email it to you
my recipe file is unfiled right now

Bonnie Espenshade wrote:
~ jan wrote:

sourdough !!!!!!

Sourdough contains no yeast????? Please tell me this is so John.
~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

I think there is yeast in the starter. At least, every starter that
I've made has it included.

--
John Rutz

I'm not Porg am not am not am so
see my pond at:
http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 06-03-2003, 11:34 PM
~ jan

On Thu, 06 Mar 2003 07:35:24 -0700, John Rutz
wrote:

yup no yeast Ill find the recipe for the starter and email it to you
my recipe file is unfiled right now

No problem, K30a found and sent one to me this morning.... course I was
really hoping to find a store bought brand, but didn't during the trip this
morning. ~ jan