Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-05-2003, 04:20 AM
John Rutz

Default UV clarifiers no 2

Ok so i should be able to get this from the catalog website but they
dont seem to address this or Im missing it

how oftern should the pond volume go thru the UV? or how many gph
should the thing be capable of based on my pond being 8000+ gallons?

the ones I have found that can take my pumps are in the 5000-8000 dollar
range OMG
--

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

good judgement comes from bad experience, and that comes from bad
judgement

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

UV clarifiers John Rutz Ponds 7 17-05-2003 10:08 AM
UVC Sterilizers/Clarifiers J. Douglas Mercer Ponds (alternative) 1 17-04-2003 07:20 AM