Old 22-05-2003, 02:32 AM
Michael Shaffer

Default Fittings for Pondmaster 3600 pump

Anybody know of a site that sells the right fittings for my pondmaster
3600 pump to connect it to 2" PVC pipe? It has 1" inlet and outlets.

Thanks a lot

Mike

Old 22-05-2003, 02:44 AM
RichToyBox

Home depot or Lowe's. It will probably take three different pieces, a slip
connector or ell, a reducer bushing, a short piece of pipe, and a male or
female threaded connector to connect to the pump.
--
RichToyBox

Old 22-05-2003, 03:44 AM
Benign Vanilla

"RichToyBox" wrote in message
Home depot or Lowe's. It will probably take three different pieces, a

slip
connector or ell, a reducer bushing, a short piece of pipe, and a male or
female threaded connector to connect to the pump.

As soon as the rain lets up, I'll get some pictures of the connection from
my Becket 3/4'' output connected to my 4'' pipe. *laugh* It was like 18
pieces.

BV.

Old 22-05-2003, 05:20 AM
John Rutz

Michael Shaffer wrote:
Anybody know of a site that sells the right fittings for my pondmaster
3600 pump to connect it to 2" PVC pipe? It has 1" inlet and outlets.

Thanks a lot

Mike

-- mike

try home depot plumbing I got all i needed to do that there

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

good judgement comes from bad experience, and that comes from bad
judgement

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com