Old 12-03-2004, 05:05 AM
melissa

Default pondmaster pump any good?

hello again,
i am looking into different kinds of pumps. does anyone know anything
good or bad about pondmaster pumps? thanks again for all the help!
melissa

Old 12-03-2004, 07:47 AM
KenCo

melissa wrote:

hello again,
i am looking into different kinds of pumps. does anyone know anything
good or bad about pondmaster pumps? thanks again for all the help!
melissa

there a very reliable pump.

http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Linux (SuSE 8.2) user #329121
Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced

Old 12-03-2004, 01:24 PM
REBEL JOE

I have one its been doing a great job for 2 years now this will be 3rd
one comming up

http://community.webtv.net/rebeljoe/POND