Old 29-05-2003, 05:22 AM
zookeeper

Default where can i find some peeing boy statues?

BenignVanilla wrote:
"Carola / Les" wrote in message
. ..

I have a peeing boy statue among various other statues and Wee
Willie, as

If I could find a canine version of this statue, I would be quite
happy.

BV.

So you want a canine version? Do you want a statue or two pharaoh hounds
who think they can / should urinate next to, on or into the large pond
or small pond feeding the waterfall. We're working on a set area for
marking, but after 6 years my resolve is waning (or is that "whining").
--
zookeeper

Old 29-05-2003, 05:22 AM
Just Me \Koi\

I'll send you a picture of my Brutus next time he is fighting the fish by
marking his territory in the pond edge!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"BenignVanilla" m wrote in
message ...
"Carola / Les" wrote in message
. ..
I have a peeing boy statue among various other statues and Wee Willie,

as
my
wife calls him, gets far more attention than any of the other statues.
Children as well as adults think he is good fun and no-one has indicated
that they think he is 'tacky'. Like a lot of things, I guess it is in

the
eye of the beholder and your sense of humour.

Old 29-05-2003, 05:22 AM
Just Me \Koi\

RFLMAO You sick funny pervert! :-)

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"EliezerE" wrote in message
It had better not be erected in a public place.

Old 29-05-2003, 05:22 AM
*muffin*

this is close.
http://www.designtoscano.com/shoppin...temID=1287&ite
mType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=66&iSubCat=70&iProductID=12 87

maybe you can 'plumb' it.

Muffin loves that company's stuff

"BenignVanilla" m wrote in
message ...
. ..

Old 29-05-2003, 05:22 AM
*muffin*

dang

try

http://www.designtoscano.com/

go to garden statuary , pick animals & its on page 9

"*muffin*" wrote in message
this is close.

http://www.designtoscano.com/shoppin...temID=1287&ite
mType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=66&iSubCat=70&iProductID=12 87

maybe you can 'plumb' it.

Muffin loves that company's stuff

"BenignVanilla" m wrote

in
message ...
. ..

Old 29-05-2003, 05:22 AM
zookeeper

Just Me \"Koi\" wrote:
I'll send you a picture of my Brutus next time he is fighting the fish by
marking his territory in the pond edge!

"BenignVanilla" m wrote in
message ...

If I could find a canine version of this statue, I would be quite happy.

I wondered if the dogs had a "good" reason to mark next to the pond;
didn't think about competition with the fish. Although since the dogs
always want a handout when I'm feeding the koi, maybe that's it. Or
maybe they're marking over where the cats, raccoons and ducks have been.
--
zookeeper

Old 29-05-2003, 05:22 AM
BenignVanilla

Perfect...And for those of you with wrapper problem... Check out
http://tinyurl.com/cw14

"*muffin*" wrote in message
this is close.

http://www.designtoscano.com/shoppin...temID=1287&ite
mType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=66&iSubCat=70&iProductID=12 87

maybe you can 'plumb' it.

Muffin loves that company's stuff

"BenignVanilla" m wrote

in
message ...
. ..

Old 29-05-2003, 05:23 AM
John Hines

"*muffin*" wrote:

dang

try

http://www.designtoscano.com/

go to garden statuary , pick animals & its on page 9

Same site, got to:
Fountains, page 3, "fountain of youth"

Great version of the peeing boy.
Old 29-05-2003, 05:23 AM
AngrieWoman

"Jimmy" wrote in message
we have been searching for a peeing boy statues. if yall know of any
websites please send us the links to the websites .

http://www.ponddoc.com/WhatsUpDoc/St...nnekinpis.html - a replica of
the Brussels original, the Mannekin Pis.

Old 29-05-2003, 05:23 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Oh! You meant wrapAROUND problems, I was really wondering where this thread
was going, especially after Ingrid's choice of words. ;o) ~ jan

"*muffin*" wrote in message
this is close.

http://www.designtoscano.com/shoppin...temID=1287&ite
mType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=66&iSubCat=70&iProductID=12 87

maybe you can 'plumb' it.

Muffin loves that company's stuff

"BenignVanilla" m wrote

in
message ...
"Carola / Les" wrote in message
. ..
I have a peeing boy statue among various other statues and Wee Willie,

as
my
wife calls him, gets far more attention than any of the other statues.
Children as well as adults think he is good fun and no-one has

indicated
that they think he is 'tacky'. Like a lot of things, I guess it is in

the
eye of the beholder and your sense of humour.

If I could find a canine version of this statue, I would be quite happy.

BV.

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

Old 29-05-2003, 05:23 AM
GrampysGurl

this is close.
http://www.designtoscano.com/shoppin...temID=1287&ite
mType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=66&iSubCat=70&iProductID=1 287

maybe you can 'plumb' it.

Muffin loves that company's stuff

"BenignVanilla" m wrote in
message ...
"Carola / Les" wrote in message
. ..
I have a peeing boy statue among various other statues and Wee Willie,

as
my
wife calls him, gets far more attention than any of the other statues.
Children as well as adults think he is good fun and no-one has indicated
that they think he is 'tacky'. Like a lot of things, I guess it is in

the
eye of the beholder and your sense of humour.

If I could find a canine version of this statue, I would be quite happy.

BV.

I love tuscano, they have a baby St Francis statue I would love to own, but I
have no doubt my Jack Russeell would destoy it.
Old 29-05-2003, 05:23 AM
GrampysGurl

Perfect...And for those of you with wrapper problem... Check out
http://tinyurl.com/cw14

Bahahahaha that's my dog!!!!!!!! Tooo funny.
Colleen
Zone 5 CT
Old 29-05-2003, 06:44 AM
Just Me \Koi\

I have this neighbor with at least 20 full size statues on his front lawn,
darn place looks like a cemetery. So being the social butterfly that I am
aspiring to be, I stopped to chat with him one day.

His wife begged me to come to their backyard! Holly mother of statues! It
is a different world. Statues everywhere. At least 250 statues on a 1/2
acre property! Peeing boy, fishing boy, buddha, Jesus, Virgin Mary,
dolphin, lion, name it, it was back there. He claims he is a collector, and
will not sell any (Got him to sell me 2 terra cota sun devils though)

Anyway I started to tell him how he has a problem, and in need of
psychiatric help, the type of help that will include medications, because
he is collecting things that he does not need, he has way too many of, and
has overwhelmed his backyard.

My dear wife, God bless her loving soul quietly asked that when the guy
finds a good shrink to please take me along! Why I asked? She then went on
to explain how I collect Koi that I don't need, have more than I should,
have become totally obsessed with, and our backyard has become Jacque
Cousteau's lab!

Does anyone here really think I need help?

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"BenignVanilla" m wrote in
message ...
. ..

Old 31-05-2003, 03:56 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Well, "Just Me" IMHO I think you're lucky your wife was of quick wit to get
you out of there without a statue being pushed over on to your head. Try to
do that with a collection of koi and the offending foe only gets wet and
probably more offensive. Statues, otoh, like ouch! ~ jan ;o)

Old 31-05-2003, 04:20 AM
Snooze

"Jimmy" wrote in message
we have been searching for a peeing boy statues. if yall know of any
websites please send us the links to the websites .

Ah the perfect companion to the bronze turtle that seems to enjoy vomiting
in everyone's pond.

Sameer

questions about Celebrity, Better Boy, and Big Boy tomtaoes Thomas Jacobs Gardening 1 26-02-2004 05:46 PM
peeing statues Mike Teixeira Ponds 7 05-08-2003 03:12 PM
Peeing Boy Statue Shelly Ponds 0 11-06-2003 01:32 PM
Shurly some one must have experiance of Black Boy PaddyS Plant Biology 0 16-03-2003 04:32 AM
Big Boy or Better Boy tomatoes Andy N Edible Gardening 5 02-02-2003 01:01 AM