Old 31-05-2003, 08:56 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default where can i find some peeing boy statues?

Yeah you are right about the statue having the potential of being painful!
The guy is actually a good friend and a good sport. But he does need help!
And no I do not need help! I can quit whenever I want to!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
Well, "Just Me" IMHO I think you're lucky your wife was of quick wit to

get
you out of there without a statue being pushed over on to your head. Try

do that with a collection of koi and the offending foe only gets wet and
probably more offensive. Statues, otoh, like ouch! ~ jan ;o)

On Thu, 29 May 2003 05:43:28 GMT, "Just Me \"Koi\""
wrote:

I have this neighbor with at least 20 full size statues on his front

lawn,
darn place looks like a cemetery. So being the social butterfly that I

am
aspiring to be, I stopped to chat with him one day.

His wife begged me to come to their backyard! Holly mother of statues!

It
is a different world. Statues everywhere. At least 250 statues on a 1/2
acre property! Peeing boy, fishing boy, buddha, Jesus, Virgin Mary,
dolphin, lion, name it, it was back there. He claims he is a collector,

and
will not sell any (Got him to sell me 2 terra cota sun devils though)

Anyway I started to tell him how he has a problem, and in need of
psychiatric help, the type of help that will include medications,

because
he is collecting things that he does not need, he has way too many of,

and
has overwhelmed his backyard.

My dear wife, God bless her loving soul quietly asked that when the guy
finds a good shrink to please take me along! Why I asked? She then went

on
to explain how I collect Koi that I don't need, have more than I should,
have become totally obsessed with, and our backyard has become Jacque
Cousteau's lab!

Does anyone here really think I need help?

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

Old 02-06-2003, 04:20 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Sat, 31 May 2003 05:10:57 GMT, "Just Me \"Koi\"" wrote:

Yeah you are right about the statue having the potential of being painful!
The guy is actually a good friend and a good sport. But he does need help!
And no I do not need help! I can quit whenever I want to!

LOL! Ponders never quit, we just have temporary cash flow problems. ;o)
~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

questions about Celebrity, Better Boy, and Big Boy tomtaoes Thomas Jacobs Gardening 1 26-02-2004 05:46 PM
peeing statues Mike Teixeira Ponds 7 05-08-2003 03:12 PM
Peeing Boy Statue Shelly Ponds 0 11-06-2003 01:32 PM
Shurly some one must have experiance of Black Boy PaddyS Plant Biology 0 16-03-2003 04:32 AM
Big Boy or Better Boy tomatoes Andy N Edible Gardening 5 02-02-2003 01:01 AM