Old 02-06-2003, 05:20 AM
D. S.

Default Rosie Reds

Are Rosie Red minnows a schooling fish? Also, what do they like to eat? I
went out today and bought a dozen of them.

--
D.S.

It's always darkest before dawn, so if you're going to
steal your neighbor's fish, that's the time to do it.

Old 02-06-2003, 05:32 AM
K30a

This page has a lot of good information
on rosie reds.

http://userpages.umbc.edu/~rrhudy1/index.html

k30a
Old 02-06-2003, 05:44 AM
D. S.

Thanks so much. That answered everything!!

D.S.

Old 02-06-2003, 03:57 PM
BenignVanilla

"D. S." wrote in message
Are Rosie Red minnows a schooling fish? Also, what do they like to eat?

went out today and bought a dozen of them.

snip

I have always kept rosie's for feeders for some of my more voracious
aquarium pals. I have also used them recently *gulp* to make sure the pond
was safe. My rosie's always travel in packs, and seem to enjoy flake food
just fine. When I tossed a few into the pond, they voraciously gulped
anything small enough to fit in their mouths, from the pond surface.

BV.

RFD: If we put Carol/Karen/Rosie and Fred Hall in The Bozo bin, JabrioQ Aratzio Ponds 0 08-03-2005 03:16 AM
Tell me Fred who is Crackling Rosie? [email protected] Ponds 0 08-03-2005 02:01 AM
Rosie red fathead minnows illegal Ka30P Ponds 3 31-05-2004 11:08 PM
Rosie Reds and Comets DePonder Ponds 3 05-09-2003 04:02 PM
Rosie Reds April1201 Ponds 15 12-08-2003 04:13 PM