Old 07-06-2003, 05:08 PM
John Hines

Default Should call this newground rec.Jimmyrigged Ponds

"Harry" wrote:

Should call this rec.Jimmyrigged Ponds.

Who is this jimmy? Does he have a web site with his pond
pictures? I'd like to see how he built HIS filter.
Old 07-06-2003, 07:08 PM
Hank Pagel

Jimmy is Harry's twin brother they share one IQ of 100.

Old 07-06-2003, 10:32 PM
Anne Lurie

I thought the phrase was "jerry-rigged," but I can only find "jerry build"
and "jury-rigged" in Encarta -- both mean the same -- makeshift, little
regard for quality.

Harry probably won't get his words straight until a "professional" comes in
to read the dictionary to him!

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

"James Williams" wrote in message
m...

I thought the phrase was "-jury- rigged"....

---

Old 07-06-2003, 11:56 PM
K30a

Anne wrote Harry probably won't get his words straight until a "professional"
comes in
to read the dictionary to him!

chortle!
I *am* the dictionary for a houseful of dyslexics, I'd be glad to help old
Harry out.

k30a
Old 08-06-2003, 12:08 AM
Tom La Bron

I noticed that "Harry" didn't leave any URL's showing everyone how much
better a professional did the job.

He's probably just jealous because he isn't creative enough to accomplish a
good JerryRig project.

Tom L.L.

Old 08-06-2003, 12:20 AM
Robyn Rhudy

I had a rabbit named Jimmy. He is buried in "newground" now and could
have done a better job building my largest pond which was built by
"professionals." That just means they get paid to jip you. The ponds I
did myself are better than my "professional" one. Poor Jimmy had a higher
IQ. I have a page on my site just about problems the "professionals" did
at http://userpages.umbc.edu/~rrhudy1/problem.htm
I've found if you do it yourself and there are problems, you can only
blame yourself.

Chemist, preservationist, animal lover, aquarist, and ponder. -
Extensive web pages on animals, fish, and ponds. -
http://userpages.umbc.edu/~rrhudy1/ -
http://www.fishpondinfo.com
Free pond newsletter - sign up at my web site -
Finally! Buy Robyn's Pond Book at www.1stbooks.com -
_ _
(o)____(o) ---ribbit
_/ oo \_
/ \----------/ \
\ | | | | /
ww ooo ooo ww

Old 08-06-2003, 12:56 AM
RichToyBox

And Harry is the smart one.
--
RichToyBox

"Hank Pagel" wrote in message
news
Jimmy is Harry's twin brother they share one IQ of 100.

Old 08-06-2003, 01:08 AM
RichToyBox

Oops. Jerry is the smart one. He can rig.
--
RichToyBox

"RichToyBox" wrote in message
And Harry is the smart one.
--
RichToyBox

"Hank Pagel" wrote in message
news
Jimmy is Harry's twin brother they share one IQ of 100.

Old 08-06-2003, 01:20 AM
mad

naw. 'rig' is their last name...

mad
--
_ _
(o)_(o)

From: "RichToyBox"
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 23:56:53 GMT

Oops. Jerry is the smart one. He can rig.
--
RichToyBox

"RichToyBox" wrote in message
And Harry is the smart one.
--
RichToyBox

"Hank Pagel" wrote in message
news
Jimmy is Harry's twin brother they share one IQ of 100.

Old 08-06-2003, 01:20 AM
mad

they're triplets, ya know--jerry, jimmy, harry and their other brother
harry...
mad
--
"...think of life as a terminal illness because if you do,
you will live it with joy and passion as it ought to be lived."

From: "RichToyBox"
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 23:56:53 GMT

Oops. Jerry is the smart one. He can rig.
--
RichToyBox

"RichToyBox" wrote in message
And Harry is the smart one.
--
RichToyBox

"Hank Pagel" wrote in message
news
Jimmy is Harry's twin brother they share one IQ of 100.

Old 08-06-2003, 01:32 AM
Denise

LOL, some great responses to the troll a-hole.

BTW, "jealous" is the key word as to why someone would write what
"Harry" did.

Denise

Old 08-06-2003, 03:32 AM
volts500

"Doug" wrote in message

One of the most important things about self-building is you learn how to
take care of your fish if a problem occurs.I never reply to trolls but I

as
all the people in this group have their heart and soul in their pond. I

had
to say something pertaining to your ignorant post.

Would you be so kind to post a picture of your professional pond??

I have to go and Jimmy Rig my filter right now.

Doug

It's a good thing that I finally replaced the trouble light that I've been
using for 2 years with some nice solid copper Malibu LV lights last
week.......now if I can only resist the temptation to rip the headlights out
of the car and Jimmy-rig some underwater lights.

Bob

Old 08-06-2003, 10:44 AM
zookeeper

Oh, I miss Darrell, Darell and Daryll!!!!
--
zookeeper

Old 09-06-2003, 12:44 AM
mad

LOL
mad
--
The difference between genius and stupidity is
genius has its limits.

From: zookeeper
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 22:27:40 -0700

mad wrote:
they're triplets, ya know--jerry, jimmy, harry and their other brother
harry...
mad

Kiss goodbye to international call charges! Now you can call abroadfor the price of a UK call! APNADIAL United Kingdom 8 31-07-2009 06:24 PM
Rec.ponds Roll Call? matrix j Ponds 71 29-06-2004 06:10 PM
Rec.ponds Roll Call? Whoa! matrix j Ponds 1 26-06-2004 11:08 PM