Old 12-06-2003, 03:08 AM
Bob

Default Opinion on Permalon + I just Graduated!

I'm going to get some Permalon, and I wondered if there was enough
justification in getting 30 mil instead of 20 mil. Is 30 mil that much
stronger? The dogs won't jump in (Black Labs afraid of water? Whoda Thunk
it...) and I'm probably going to cement the rocks down. And it will be a
lily/lotus pond if that really matters. The price difference is only 9
bucks, but 9 bucks means more fishfood when you're on a budget.

Thanks,
Bob
And I just graduated High School. WoooHoooooooooo

--

Take ME away to reply

See my webpage at:
Http://Trains99.tripod.com
Click on the My Pond button on the left.

Old 12-06-2003, 03:56 AM
K30a

Bob wrote
And I just graduated High School. WoooHoooooooooo

Congrats!!
What are your future plans besides sleeping in?

k30a
Old 12-06-2003, 04:08 PM
Bob

I'm going to go to Bucks County Community College for 2 years and then going
to either Indiana University of Pennsylvania or Erie University in Ohio.
I'll be majoring in computer science and I'll probably take some business
courses because I plan on owning my own fish/pond store.

Regards,
Bob

Bob wrote

Old 12-06-2003, 04:44 PM
K30a

Bob wrote I'll be majoring in computer science and I'll probably take some
business
courses because I plan on owning my own fish/pond store.

Sounds like a plan! I have two seniors (twins) graduating next year. They're
ready but I'm not!

k30a
Old 13-06-2003, 02:44 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Congratulations Dude!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"Bob" wrote in message
I'm going to go to Bucks County Community College for 2 years and then

going
to either Indiana University of Pennsylvania or Erie University in Ohio.
I'll be majoring in computer science and I'll probably take some business
courses because I plan on owning my own fish/pond store.

Regards,
Bob

Bob wrote

Old 13-06-2003, 07:54 PM
Bob

Thank you!

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
Congratulations Dude!

--
_______________________________________

"Bob" wrote in message
I'm going to go to Bucks County Community College for 2 years and then

going
to either Indiana University of Pennsylvania or Erie University in Ohio.
I'll be majoring in computer science and I'll probably take some

business
courses because I plan on owning my own fish/pond store.

Regards,
Bob

Bob wrote

Old 14-06-2003, 06:08 AM
Topazfalcon

Funny that. I had a black lab a while back. We went boating and she fell
over, didn't kick or anything, sunk like a stone. Good thing I had a hold of
her leash, and my dad pulled her back in.

Old 15-06-2003, 02:44 AM
K30a

Both of my labs refuse to swim.
They'll wade in up to their tummys but
swimming... eekk!

k30a
Old 20-06-2003, 08:44 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Hi Bob,

Congrats, but to answer your question, imo, and also a person on a budget,
I'd spend $9 for just that much more peace-of-mind. ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

Just another usenet opinion K Barrett Orchids 1 31-07-2008 10:34 PM
Pond Liner Pricing - EPDM vs Permalon Bryan Ponds 9 14-02-2004 01:32 AM
Polypropylene VS EPDM VS Permalon Han Chung Ponds 2 17-01-2004 06:13 PM
Permalon Question BenignVanilla Ponds 11 24-04-2003 04:32 PM
Permalon Question BenignVanilla Ponds 13 09-04-2003 02:44 AM