Old 18-01-2005, 01:54 AM
Derek Broughton

Nedra wrote:

But
Guys ... I have been posting these last couple of days. You see I had
serious
computer (modem) problems and could Not stay connected. And then my Mom
had a stroke on 21 Dec so that has consumed alot of time.

What an awful way to spend Christmas. How are you doing?
--
derek

Old 18-01-2005, 03:54 PM
Nedra

Thanks Derek. Sense you asked ~ I'm still in a state of shock over Momma
due to an over-anxious
and Take Charge brother.... He moved her to a nurseing home in
Sikeston, MO ~~ it's just too upsetting to even talk about.
Thanks though for your concern.

Nedra
--
Lotus Garden:
Backyard Pond:

Old 18-01-2005, 04:28 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Nedra" wrote in message
ink.net...
snip
And then my Mom had a stroke on 21 Dec so that has consumed alot of time.

snip

All the best for your Mom.

--
BV
Webporgmaster of iheartmypond.com

Old 18-01-2005, 05:39 PM
Bonnie

Benign Vanilla wrote:
"Nedra" wrote in message
ink.net...
snip

And then my Mom had a stroke on 21 Dec so that has consumed alot of time.

snip

From what you've mentioned about your Mom, she's made
of strong stuff. Hopefully she'll be back soon, ready
for another road trip.

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 18-01-2005, 06:12 PM
~ Windsong ~

"Nedra" wrote in message
k.net...
Thanks Derek. Sense you asked ~ I'm still in a state of shock over Momma
due to an over-anxious
and Take Charge brother.... He moved her to a nurseing home in
Sikeston, MO ~~ it's just too upsetting to even talk about.
Thanks though for your concern.

=====================
Nedra, I understand as my brother did the same thing with my mother and
never mentioned a word about his plans until after the fact. After her last
stroke he got power of attorney from her lawyer, sold her house in NYC and
sent her to a Nursing Home in VA where no one gets to visit her. She's gone
downhill rapidly since there. It is very upsetting.....
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
http://www.heartoftn.net/users/windsong/index.html

Old 18-01-2005, 06:13 PM
Ka30P

Good thoughts for your
Mom, Nedra!

kathy

Old 18-01-2005, 06:13 PM
Ka30P

Good thoughts for your
Mom, Nedra!

kathy

Old 18-01-2005, 06:54 PM
Nedra

Oh ~ Thanks to all of you guys!

Bonnie, you are soooo right. Another road trip is what she needs. Three
days before
she had the stroke we were on our way to lunch.... 60 miles away! She felt
so good to
be in the car. Just driving down the highway ... those were the days. I'm
hoping she will
start to feel better with coming of Spring.

Nedra

Lotus Garden:
Backyard Pond:

"Ka30P" wrote in message
Good thoughts for your
Mom, Nedra!

kathy

Old 18-01-2005, 07:07 PM
Nedra

Kathy, you and I know how positive thoughts can help an ailing person.
Thanks doll!

Nedra
--
Lotus Garden:

"Ka30P" wrote in message
Good thoughts for your
Mom, Nedra!

kathy

Old 18-01-2005, 07:07 PM
Nedra

Kathy, you and I know how positive thoughts can help an ailing person.
Thanks doll!

Nedra
--
Lotus Garden:

"Ka30P" wrote in message
Good thoughts for your
Mom, Nedra!

kathy

From Nedra Bonnie Espenshade Ponds 0 16-06-2003 08:00 PM
[Fwd: [Fwd: Science Reporters Don't Notice Conflicts of Interest]] [email protected] sci.agriculture 0 26-04-2003 12:25 PM
for the birds & bigger koi = Nedra ~ Windsong ~ Ponds 0 25-04-2003 05:56 AM
Nedra/Lotus question Lee Brouillet Ponds 5 31-03-2003 07:08 PM
Mad & Nedra jammer Ponds 2 22-03-2003 04:56 AM