Old 17-07-2003, 01:54 AM
K30a

Default Color me DISCOURAGED!

John wrote I read somewhere sometime that Golfish have a 2 second memory
span

It goes kinda like this -
"D*mn, fish food again!"
"Hey, I love fish food!"
"D*mn, fish food again!"

k30a
Old 17-07-2003, 02:42 PM
BenignVanilla

"K30a" wrote in message
John wrote I read somewhere sometime that Golfish have a 2 second memory
span

It goes kinda like this -
"D*mn, fish food again!"
"Hey, I love fish food!"
"D*mn, fish food again!"

Or in my case...

"Hey what's that, let me taste it..."
"Oh it's his finger again."
"Hey what's that other thing next to it, lemme taste it..."

Old 17-07-2003, 03:22 PM
Sam Hopkins

I read that a goldfish has a 5 second attention span.

"Phyllis and Jim Hurley" wrote in
message ...
Deer have a 3 minute memory for motion. A goldfish has got to be even
better at forgetting!

Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per jogger) at:
www.jogathon.net
See our pond at: http://www.home.bellsouth.net/p/pwp-jameshurley
"~ Windsong ~" wrote in message
In the last chapter: K30a picked up the keyboard and pecked out:
:: - a brick flue at the bottom of the pond
:: to give the fish a place to hide
===================
These are worthless. The herons wait until the fish come back out, and

most
don't even use the flue to hide in. The bird freezes and the fish seem

forget it's there. The heron then has a fine dinner on your best fish.
Before I bought the nets I watched how these birds do their fishing. I
would venture to guess anywhere you find herons you will also find
fish-eating frogs and snakes. None of the things you've mentioned will

keep
these predators away.
--
*.·´¨¨))

Old 17-07-2003, 04:41 PM
BenignVanilla

"Sam Hopkins" wrote in message
.. .
I read that a goldfish has a 5 second attention span.

snip

What were we talking about again?

BV.