Old 07-07-2003, 01:59 AM
Anne Lurie

Default Raccoon visit #2

Jammer,

I'll be happy to send you email with the MS Word document, if you send me
your email address off-group -- I was unable to guess about a real email
address for you.

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

"jammer" wrote in message
You cant repost the jest of it here, can ya? I dont have that NG.

On Sat, 5 Jul 2003 12:27:21 -0700, "bobkiely"
wrote:

If anyone is interested in reading about my second visit from the

raccoon,
you can access it at alt.binaries.aquaria, posted 7/5/03 12:01 PM.

The reason I posted it there is that it contains a graphic I created to
depict the solution to my problem. The file is in MS Word format.

I appreciate all the suggestions especially from W.E. Coyote, the monkey
hand trap, putting the pellets in backwards, chipmunk-chasing dogs, dog
chasing deer, using lasagna for bait, marshmallow for bait, stuffing it

in
my coat, all which are very valid suggestions but I think I came up with

the
ultimate - one General Tommy Franks would be proud of me for.

BK

Old 07-07-2003, 02:46 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Aaah, got it now, thanks. ;o) ~ jan

On Sun, 6 Jul 2003 07:33:35 -0700, "bobkiely" wrote:

Holiday Inn Express runs all these commercials with people achieving feats
that they were never qualified for or never had done before. For instance,
if a guy got hit by a car or something, a perfect stranger would come by and
set the guy's arm, or do brain surgery and when the people thanked him
"Thank you doctor!" He says, "Oh, I'm not a doctor, but I did stay at a
Holiday Inn Express last night!"

OK, I know...that's one that you would have to be there (or at least have
seen the commercials) :-)

Actually, this was easy to reply to (copy & paste) as some of my friends
have been asking the same question. :-)
BK

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
.. .
Anyone who can't access the newsgroup where I posted it, just send me an
e-mail telling me that and I'll send it to you directly.

BK

"Me, me, me!" more wild hand waving. E-mail address

Got it, thanks BK & KP. A McGuyver Raccoon Scare and Fry Tactic.

I've seen jokes of "but I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express" what does that
mean as I'm not getting it? ) ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

raccoon problems cr Ponds 6 16-05-2019 06:15 AM
looks like a raccoon visit - picture k Ponds (moderated) 17 23-07-2007 06:22 PM
Raccoon Repellent bobkiely Ponds 93 13-08-2003 10:22 PM
new product(?)electric fencing for raccoon woes K30a Ponds 3 24-02-2003 11:10 PM
new product(?)electric fencing for raccoon woes K30a Ponds 2 24-02-2003 10:29 PM