Old 10-07-2003, 12:29 AM

Default Putting in a new pond...

Hi,

My friend wants to put a pond with a fountain of some kind in her backyard.
Can anyone recommend websites that would give her all the information needed
to do this project and perhaps some different ideas?
Thanks for your help.

Old 10-07-2003, 12:31 AM
K30a

Start here :-)

http://www.pondrushes.net/
and
http://www.geocities.com/bickal2000/pond.htm
and
http://www.fishpondinfo.com

k30a
Old 10-07-2003, 12:31 AM
joe

wrote:

Hi,

My friend wants to put a pond with a fountain of some kind in her backyard.
Can anyone recommend websites that would give her all the information needed
to do this project and perhaps some different ideas?
Thanks for your help.

Try:
http://www.absoluteponds.com/beginners.htm. There are also several books
available.

Where you are now (rec.ponds) is probably the best resource around.

Joe

What is the term for "stops putting out new growth in certain spots" JJ Gardening 0 05-05-2004 04:02 PM
Putting in pond,,,need help Oxymel of Squill Ponds (alternative) 4 29-02-2004 03:47 PM
best spot for putting a new oak tree?? cell phone repair Gardening 6 31-10-2003 11:02 PM
Putting in a new pond... Ponds 3 10-07-2003 04:56 AM
putting my pond in help me desmond Ponds 1 09-03-2003 07:21 PM