Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2003, 11:36 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Default Is it legal? (plant acquisition) [and frogs]

Wow. So many different answers.

1. The people who live around the pond are in an association that also
controls the swimming area, so I would think that if I just talk to someone
in that association, I'd prolly be ok, I guess. Our friend lives there, so
I'll ask him to ask around.

2. There are beavers living there. We've been swimming and kayaking in there
for a few years and we seem fine, but would plantlife from there harm my
goldfish?

Loved reading the answers. Thanks for all the different points of view. This
is only my second season with a pond. I am really enjoying it. It's just a
small thing, compared to what most of you have, but it seems to be thriving.

Something odd tho, last year by this time we had about 6-7 frogs. By the end
of the season, we had 9. This year, none. What's up with that, do you
think? We had a very cold, wet spring. Ya think that would affect things?

--
LN in NH (new gardener in zone 5)

legal issues and frogs kathy Ponds 10 14-04-2005 07:10 AM
Is it legal? (plant acquisition) LN \(remove NOSPAM\) Ponds 14 14-07-2003 11:47 PM
FROGS - Bull Frogs, Leopard Frogs, Spring Peepers (Was BullFrogs) Heather Ponds 1 03-06-2003 06:20 PM
agriculture enviromental data acquisition Mario Plant Science 9 02-06-2003 06:20 AM
agriculture enviromental data acquisition Mario sci.agriculture 11 02-06-2003 06:20 AM