Old 10-08-2003, 05:03 PM
Andrew Burgess

Default Captured!

john rutz writes:

when i was a lot younger( and dumber) i used to catch rattlesnakes and
skunks by hand for people when they got into thier houses
for skunk I would grab the tail and hold it down as tight as posible
out of probabley 50 or so only got spayed once

Once is all it takes. I had my dog spayed and haven't had to repeat the
procedure...

running

Old 10-08-2003, 05:12 PM
Hank

"or so only got spayed once"

My condolences. Did it hurt much?

"john rutz" wrote in message

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:
how tall are these traps? if a skunk cant raise his tail he has
difficulty spraying ( he still can but its hard for him )
John Rutz

The solid ones were not very tall, cincular in shape in fact, so

the skunk
things its going into a tunnel perhaps? So it is true about the

tail? ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

--
when i was a lot younger( and dumber) i used to catch rattlesnakes

and
skunks by hand for people when they got into thier houses
for skunk I would grab the tail and hold it down as tight as

posible
out of probabley 50 or so only got spayed once

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 10-08-2003, 05:43 PM
john rutz

"or so only got spayed once"

My condolences. Did it hurt much?
--

not realy but it did cut down on my dating :-)
seems not many like that brand of Eau de cologhne

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 10-08-2003, 07:02 PM
Hank

I get it now. It's another unusual paragraph with no r's.

.. .

"john rutz" wrote in message
"or so only got spayed once"

My condolences. Did it hurt much?
--

not realy but it did cut down on my dating :-)
seems not many like that brand of Eau de cologhne

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need

it.

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 10-08-2003, 08:12 PM
john rutz

I get it now. It's another unusual paragraph with no r's.
--

ROFL thats what I get for posting before my first cuppa is done :-)

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 10-08-2003, 08:22 PM
john rutz

I get it now. It's another unusual paragraph with no r's.
--

LOL thats what happens when i start posting before i drink enough coffee

whats bad I never caught it till now :-)

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 12-08-2003, 04:43 PM
mad

-- |

From: john rutz
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 08:38:25 -0600
Subject: Captured!

50 or so only got spayed once

oh, john--this lends itself to a number of comments, but i will bite my
tongue! LOLOL
mad