Old 07-08-2003, 09:09 PM
BenignVanilla

Default I COULDN'T WAIT FOR JOHN SO HERE IS THE ANSWER...

SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

Are you sure you want to know?

SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

Positive?

SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

There is no letter E anywhere in the paragraph.

BV.

Old 07-08-2003, 09:12 PM
john rutz

BenignVanilla wrote:
SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

There is no letter E anywhere in the paragraph.

BV.

Ok I know how everybody cheated but BV why spoil it for those who cant
cheat ;-)

--

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 07-08-2003, 09:41 PM
Matt Helliwell

BenignVanilla wrote:
SPOILER SPACE

snip answer

And there was me thinking it was the fact that it appeared after the sig
separator!

--
Matt Helliwell
www.helliwell.me.uk

Old 07-08-2003, 10:14 PM
BenignVanilla

"john rutz" wrote in message

BenignVanilla wrote:
SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

There is no letter E anywhere in the paragraph.

BV.

Ok I know how everybody cheated but BV why spoil it for those who cant
cheat ;-)

Hence the spoiler space!!! The NG/Testosterone effect of needing to be
first.

BV.

Old 08-08-2003, 01:16 AM
Nedra

I want to know what Kathy did in .0008 seconds to find
the Answer!!!!!!!!! lol

Nedra

Old 08-08-2003, 01:19 AM
K30a

Nedra wrote I want to know what Kathy did in .0008 seconds to find
the Answer!!!!!!!!! lol

shhh!
looking both ways
listening for eavesdroppers
checking under lily pads......

I entered the first sentence in google...

k30a
and the watergardening labradors
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...ors/index.html
Old 08-08-2003, 01:19 AM
Nedra

when you posted the 'seconds'
I kneww google had to be the answer..
but how to do it? yer good, Kathy ;-)

Old 08-08-2003, 01:40 AM
K30a

I took
"this is an unusual paragraph"
and dropped it into the google
search box.
It got a lot of hits so I clicked
on the first one and ta-da! my
answer arrived.
I do love the internet!

Old 08-08-2003, 01:42 AM
K30a

Old 09-08-2003, 02:36 PM
john rutz

Nedra wrote:
I want to know what Kathy did in .0008 seconds to find
the Answer!!!!!!!!! lol

Nedra

im beting read her email ( the question and answer were in the AES
newsletter

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 09-08-2003, 02:36 PM
Nedra

John, I guess her message hasn't come up yet.

She just dropped it in google. and up came the
answer. Smart gal, huh?

Nedra

Old 09-08-2003, 02:36 PM
john rutz

Nedra wrote:
John, I guess her message hasn't come up yet.

She just dropped it in google. and up came the
answer. Smart gal, huh?

Nedra

she has an in with google ;-)
she can find stuff in .008 sec and I cant even come up with a search
word in that kinda time

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

see my pond at: