Old 12-08-2003, 04:13 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Rosie Reds

"April1201" wrote in message
Subject: Rosie Reds
I would be honored and appreciative to recieve some of your rosie reds. I
guess a double STRONG bag in a STRONG box with 1/3 water and 2/3 air would

get
the little cuties to me safely.
--------------------------------
From: "BenignVanilla"
Date: 08/11/2003 9:15 AM Pacific

OK, in that case...I can help you out. I dumped less then a dozen in my

pond
at the beginning of the season, and I now have hundreds. If someone would

be
kind enough to tell me how to safely mail some of these buggers, I will
catch you a few dozen for postage.

I would be happy to send them out this weekend. I can probably do it
Saturday, or possibly box them up Sunday so they go out first thing Monday.
Send me your address via email, and we'll work it out.

BV.

RFD: If we put Carol/Karen/Rosie and Fred Hall in The Bozo bin, JabrioQ Aratzio Ponds 0 08-03-2005 03:16 AM
Tell me Fred who is Crackling Rosie? [email protected] Ponds 0 08-03-2005 02:01 AM
Rosie red fathead minnows illegal Ka30P Ponds 3 31-05-2004 11:08 PM
Rosie Reds and Comets DePonder Ponds 3 05-09-2003 04:02 PM
Rosie Reds D. S. Ponds 3 02-06-2003 03:57 PM