Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-09-2003, 11:12 PM
Thenewguy

Default pond opinions?

hey.....after about 2 months of figuring out what my pond wants to become
clear, it finally is clear!! i have one problem...i have alot of floating
brownish algea that sticks to all my plants. is there anyway to get rid of
this? i also want to know if i can buy pebbles or somekind of rocks for the
bottom of my pond to make my pond look more unnatural...its very brown and
nasty looking on the bottom. id like it to look ornimental? i also want to
know if it makes sense to buy a deep tub and put it next to my pond and make
it a biofilter.with plants and stuff inside and maybe build up bricks along
it. any ideas for new things i can do to make my pond have a better
presentation now that its healthy and clear.