Old 18-09-2003, 12:32 AM
Gregory Young

Default ping RichToyBox

Hi Rich:
I'm keeping my fingers crossed you are spared hurricane Isabella's wrath!!
Good luck from your friends up North!!
Please let us know how you make out!
Happy ponding,
Greg

Old 21-09-2003, 07:02 PM
Lesa Berlinghoff

Hello all.

We had all of the large plants in the pond blown over, but no real other
physical damage. The power has been out since Thursday and looks like it
will be out for several more days or weeks. We have been running the ponds
on generator with excess power diverted indoors to the refrigerator,
freezer, television. Hope everyone else faired as well. I am using my
daughters laptop to post this and don't have time to read all messages.

RichToyBox
. ..

Old 21-09-2003, 11:24 PM
news.wirelessfrontier.net

we're glad things are o k with you.
mad
--
"I try to keep an open mind, but not so open that my brains
fall out."

Old 22-09-2003, 12:30 AM
K30a

Glad to hear from you Rich!
Hope your power comes back on sooner
rather later.

k30a
and the watergardening labradors
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...dors/home.html
Old 22-09-2003, 03:52 AM
FBCS

Whew Glad all is well and you were able to check in. It is hard living in
the turn of the century (1900). Joann

RichToyBox okay? FBCS Ponds 0 21-09-2003 01:03 AM
Thank you RichToyBox and BV! Sue Alexandre Ponds 0 06-05-2003 02:23 AM
Need info on DIY Filteration Ping Justin, RichToyBox, others Just Me \Koi\ Ponds 12 08-04-2003 09:08 AM
Richtoybox Priscilla McCullough Ponds 1 06-04-2003 02:56 AM
Ping Ingrid, RichToyBox and others Frys Just Me \Koi\ Ponds 8 01-04-2003 04:20 PM