Old 18-09-2003, 05:02 PM
Carl Beyer

Default Coating on slate walkway...

I saw in Home Depot a chemical for coating slate / stone walkways.
Didn't pay enough attentoin to the brand.

I like (as most people do) the colors that pop when I wash the sidewalk.
How do these coatings work out, and will it make them more slippery of
be hard on my koi pond (the slat is hung over the edge of the pond).

Thanks for any advice.

www.cobaltbluefilms.com/koi.html

Carl

http://www.cobaltbluefilms.com
Old 18-09-2003, 07:02 PM
Charles

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 08:48:48 -0700, Carl Beyer
wrote:

I saw in Home Depot a chemical for coating slate / stone walkways.
Didn't pay enough attentoin to the brand.

I like (as most people do) the colors that pop when I wash the sidewalk.
How do these coatings work out, and will it make them more slippery of
be hard on my koi pond (the slat is hung over the edge of the pond).

Thanks for any advice.

www.cobaltbluefilms.com/koi.html

Carl

Here's from an older post:

Home Depot has a couple products:

http://www.custombuildingproducts.co..._sealer_DS.htm

http://www.aquamix.com/whatsnew.htm#ENRICH 'N' SEAL

I don't know any more about them that what's on the web site.

--

- Charles
-
Old 18-09-2003, 07:02 PM
Charles

wrote:

I saw in Home Depot a chemical for coating slate / stone walkways.
Didn't pay enough attentoin to the brand.

I like (as most people do) the colors that pop when I wash the sidewalk.
How do these coatings work out, and will it make them more slippery of
be hard on my koi pond (the slat is hung over the edge of the pond).

Thanks for any advice.

www.cobaltbluefilms.com/koi.html

Carl

Here's from an older post:

Home Depot has a couple products:

http://www.custombuildingproducts.co..._sealer_DS.htm

http://www.aquamix.com/whatsnew.htm#ENRICH 'N' SEAL

I don't know any more about them that what's on the web site.

This link works

http://www.custombuildingproducts.com/care/Default.htm

--

- Charles