Old 27-11-2003, 12:32 AM
KenCo

Default OT perfect turkey ;)

saw this on another group ")

Turkey Recipe
When I found this recipe, I thought it was perfect for people like me
who
just are not sure how to tell when poultry is thoroughly cooked, but not
dried out. Pass it on

BAKED STUFF TURKEY

10-20lb. turkey

3 cups melted butter

5 cups stuffing (Pepperidge Farm is good.)

2 cups uncooked popcorn (Orville Redenbacher's)

salt/pepper to taste.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees, Brush turkey well with melted butter,

salt and pepper.

Fill cavity with stuffing and popcorn.

Place in baking pan with the neck end toward the back of the oven.
Listen for the popping sounds.

When the turkey's a$$ blows the oven door open and the damn thing flies
across the room, it is done.

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Linux (SuSE 8.2) user #329121
Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced

Due to the big size of the World MultiConference in Izmir - Turkey, we added one more day in the eve WSEAS Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Plant Biology 0 30-06-2004 05:10 PM
Turkey Day tdreeves Ponds 34 03-12-2003 07:02 AM
OT Conversations during Turkey Day ~ jan JJsPond.us Ponds 9 02-12-2003 08:02 PM
real story of Turkey Day KenCo Ponds 1 29-11-2003 02:12 PM
Brown Turkey figs? Jane Edible Gardening 6 05-02-2003 03:11 AM