Old 01-02-2004, 06:02 AM
Karl Reitlos

Default Their is a battleship in my pond

It probably hunts for the submarine which arrived last week.

What can I do now?
Old 01-02-2004, 07:18 AM
Ka30P

Karl wrote It probably hunts for the submarine which arrived last week.
What can I do now?

Sit back patiently
and wait for spring.
It will arrive soon.
Then you can sent the
B-52 bombers after it.

kathy :-)
Old 01-02-2004, 08:11 AM
KenCo

Karl Reitlos wrote:

It probably hunts for the submarine which arrived last week.

What can I do now?

depth charges and torpedoes usually
work well for both......

http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Linux (SuSE 8.2) user #329121
Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced

Old 01-02-2004, 12:40 PM
Yorkshire Pudding

--

Ah, the old battleship in the pond problem, simply do as I do and
introduce Killer Koi, they're carefully bred for aggression and have a

YP ;-)
Old 01-02-2004, 01:32 PM
Mike Patterson

While many people go here for solutions to pond nuisances:

http://www.pestproducts.com/koi_pond.htm

I would recommend that you call Raytheon for your problem:

http://www.raytheon.com/products/pha...cs/phalanx.pdf

Mike

On 31 Jan 2004 21:51:40 -0800, (Karl Reitlos)
wrote:

It probably hunts for the submarine which arrived last week.

What can I do now?

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.

Old 01-02-2004, 03:18 PM
Hank

I think we have some serious cases of cabin fever here, but ........
your radar must have been frozen for a ship that size to sneak up
undetected. The spring-time algae bloom should immobilize it.

om...

Old 01-02-2004, 03:43 PM
Cybe R. Wizard

On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 10:06:48 -0500
"Hank" wrote:

I think we have some serious cases of cabin fever here, but ........
your radar must have been frozen for a ship that size to sneak up
undetected. The spring-time algae bloom should immobilize it.

"Karl Reitlos" wrote in message
om...
It probably hunts for the submarine which arrived last week.

What can I do now?

If not, have no fear, the heron will get them both come spring.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Unofficial "Wizard of Odds," A.H.P.
Original PORG "Water Wizard," R.P.