Old 14-02-2004, 09:03 PM
fuerjefe

Default memory Jog

I seem to remember a year or two ago someone posted a link to his pond
that he built on his enclosed porch, does anyone remember or have the link?

thanks

John Rutz

see my pond
http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 14-02-2004, 09:49 PM
Bonnie

fuerjefe wrote:
I seem to remember a year or two ago someone posted a link to his pond
that he built on his enclosed porch, does anyone remember or have the link?

thanks

John Rutz

see my pond
http://www.fuerjefe.com

I think that was Vern that had built a porch pond for his
parents. Sad to say, we can't seem to find Vern or his
web page anymore. Not sure what happened.

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 15-02-2004, 12:15 AM
Nedra

Yes, Bonnie ... I think you are right about it being Vern.
I do miss that guy. He lives only 40 miles from Wayne B...
who doesn't even have his email anymore. Strange how some
folks get away from us

Nedra

Old 15-02-2004, 12:32 AM
J.D. Stone

I don't know if this is the one you mean. He built the pond then built an
enclosed porch over and around it. Either way, it is good viewing.
http://www.popperian.com/pond/
JD
http://www2.itexas.net/jdstone

Old 15-02-2004, 01:38 AM
fuerjefe

Bonnie wrote:
fuerjefe wrote:

.

see my pond
http://www.fuerjefe.com

I think that was Vern that had built a porch pond for his parents. Sad
to say, we can't seem to find Vern or his
web page anymore. Not sure what happened.

I rhink your right, too many of us seem to drift off

John

Old 15-02-2004, 02:37 AM
fuerjefe

ahhh the Critical Popperanian wonder if he's still lurkin or has
deserted us too

John Rutz