Old 14-03-2004, 09:44 PM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Limozyme/ Koizyme, get it now b/4 it's too late

Thanks! My family thanks you too! Why? Well I have had to empty the
fridge, throw away all of our foods so that I can make room for Koi food,
and for Koizyme! :-) Of course I am just joking, I did leave my family with
one shelf in the fridge!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"Nedra" wrote in message
link.net...
Just Me, According to the quote that Steve posted it is good
for 4 to 6 months unopened at room temperature.
I've got the CSA to add as soon as the water gets warm enough.
Thanks for your info though....tell your pond stuff peddler he is
behind the times :O)

Nedra

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
It probably os no longer good if it has not been in the refridgerator

for
more than say few hours (According to my local pond stuff peddler)

I also think once the water temp is up to 65-70 then you should save
yourself money and use regular enzyme stuff instead of the expensive
koizyme!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"Nedra" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Good suggestion, Just Me. At what water temp do you start treating

the
pond with Koizyme? I bought a bottle late last fall; it is
sitting - unopened - in the pond/dining room - somewhere.
Hope it is okay to use.

Nedra
"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
Wow, sorry to hear this. I'm with you on the Koizyme. I purchased my
season
supply ($125) this year, and plan to start treating as soon as the
temperature gets up to the treatable temp. ~ jan

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 07:05:35 GMT, "Just Me \"Koi\""
wrote:

Time to wake up the good bugs with limozyme/koizyme!

I've already lost 8 Koi this season! We had a sudden warm spell

(90
degrees), and one by one they croaked!

~ jan

Old 15-03-2004, 11:45 PM

but why are they dying? I think you need to find out what the problem is instead of
throwing stuff into the pond. you do have good oxygenation, right? the bottom of
the pond is clear? did you examine any of them? it sounds more like toxic water of
some kind than a bacterial infection, altho a necropsy of one of the dead fish would
be valuable. Ingrid

"Just Me \"Koi\"" wrote:

Hi all,

Time to wake up the good bugs with limozyme/koizyme!

I've already lost 8 Koi this season! We had a sudden warm spell (90
degrees), and one by one they croaked!

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.

Old 16-03-2004, 04:29 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Ingrid,

I am so pass messing around with the fish. Please don't misunderstand me, I
just feel that the cure is sometimes worse than the disease.

I know what the problem is because it happened last year also.

Being in California we get a sudden heat wave in spring or late winter, bugs
get active, algae blooms, parasites have left wounds, and bacteria infects
wound. Those that are sick are too late to be helped, and those that are
well can be spared of disease by combating bad bacteria with good bacteria.

My next battle? Spawning, and the inevitable ammonia spike! Which begs the
question, can Koi be spayed?

All my water parameters are perfect! Other fish are happy, and I am happy
too.

--
_______________________________________

wrote in message
but why are they dying? I think you need to find out what the problem is

instead of
throwing stuff into the pond. you do have good oxygenation, right? the

bottom of
the pond is clear? did you examine any of them? it sounds more like

toxic water of
some kind than a bacterial infection, altho a necropsy of one of the dead

fish would
be valuable. Ingrid

"Just Me \"Koi\"" wrote:

Hi all,

Time to wake up the good bugs with limozyme/koizyme!

I've already lost 8 Koi this season! We had a sudden warm spell (90
degrees), and one by one they croaked!

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List

Old 18-03-2004, 09:35 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Just a minor note, Koizyme and Bacteria/Enzymes (BZT) are not the same
thing. The BZT works on pond debris. Koizyme eats the slime coat that
sloughs off the fish and/or covers their feces, as this is what aeromonas
feed on. The Koizyme eats the slime and reduces the food for the aeromonas
and thus starves them out, why you have to keep adding the Koizyme. My
bottle mentions using at 50F and up. ~ jan

KoiZyme and Ulcers Koi-Lo Ponds 1 07-02-2006 08:30 PM
Let's talk about Koizyme FBCS Ponds 8 07-10-2003 05:32 PM
Let's talk about Koizyme FBCS Ponds 0 28-09-2003 01:25 AM
Help! Brown lawn. Too short, Too long, Too much water or Too lois Lawns 0 27-08-2003 03:24 AM