Old 13-03-2004, 07:19 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Limozyme/ Koizyme, get it now b/4 it's too late

Hi all,

Time to wake up the good bugs with limozyme/koizyme!

I've already lost 8 Koi this season! We had a sudden warm spell (90
degrees), and one by one they croaked!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

Old 13-03-2004, 08:27 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Wow, sorry to hear this. I'm with you on the Koizyme. I purchased my season
supply ($125) this year, and plan to start treating as soon as the
temperature gets up to the treatable temp. ~ jan

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 07:05:35 GMT, "Just Me \"Koi\"" wrote:

Time to wake up the good bugs with limozyme/koizyme!

I've already lost 8 Koi this season! We had a sudden warm spell (90
degrees), and one by one they croaked!

~ jan

Old 13-03-2004, 10:42 AM
Nedra

Good suggestion, Just Me. At what water temp do you start treating the
pond with Koizyme? I bought a bottle late last fall; it is
sitting - unopened - in the pond/dining room - somewhere.
Hope it is okay to use.

Nedra

Old 13-03-2004, 03:54 PM
Steve J. Noll

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 08:59:03 GMT, "Nedra"
wrote:

Good suggestion, Just Me. At what water temp do you start treating the
pond with Koizyme? I bought a bottle late last fall; it is
sitting - unopened - in the pond/dining room - somewhere.
Hope it is okay to use.

From the manufacturer http://www.koicarekennel.com/products.html :

"KoiZyme should be used when pond water temps reach 52 degrees and
above."
"Shelf life of KoiZyme: 4 to 6 months at room temps and 18 months if
kept refrigerated."

I buy mine from a dealer who stores it in a refrigerator and I keep it
constantly refrigerated. I apply it year-round.

Steve J. Noll | Ventura California

Old 13-03-2004, 03:54 PM
Steve J. Noll

From the manufacturer http://www.koicarekennel.com/products.html :

Old 13-03-2004, 11:32 PM
Nedra

Thanks Steve. Guess it's almost reached the expiration
date

Nedra

From the manufacturer http://www.koicarekennel.com/products.html :

Old 13-03-2004, 11:35 PM
Nedra

From the manufacturer http://www.koicarekennel.com/products.html :

Old 13-03-2004, 11:39 PM
Nedra

From the manufacturer http://www.koicarekennel.com/products.html :

Old 14-03-2004, 10:32 AM
Just Me \Koi\

It probably os no longer good if it has not been in the refridgerator for
more than say few hours (According to my local pond stuff peddler)

I also think once the water temp is up to 65-70 then you should save
yourself money and use regular enzyme stuff instead of the expensive
koizyme!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

hlink.net...

Old 14-03-2004, 09:02 PM
Nedra

Just Me, According to the quote that Steve posted it is good
for 4 to 6 months unopened at room temperature.
I've got the CSA to add as soon as the water gets warm enough.
Thanks for your info though....tell your pond stuff peddler he is
behind the times :O)

Nedra

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
It probably os no longer good if it has not been in the refridgerator for
more than say few hours (According to my local pond stuff peddler)

I also think once the water temp is up to 65-70 then you should save
yourself money and use regular enzyme stuff instead of the expensive
koizyme!

--
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

hlink.net...

KoiZyme and Ulcers Koi-Lo Ponds 1 07-02-2006 08:30 PM
Let's talk about Koizyme FBCS Ponds 8 07-10-2003 05:32 PM
Let's talk about Koizyme FBCS Ponds 0 28-09-2003 01:25 AM
Help! Brown lawn. Too short, Too long, Too much water or Too lois Lawns 0 27-08-2003 03:24 AM