Old 01-04-2004, 08:16 PM
Janet

Default Advise on submerged rocks - fish hide outs.

It's there on the main forum of the message boards at koivet.com Josh. BV
posted a direct link to it as well as archiving the thread at his site...
That said koivet.com's message boards were down earlier today for an upgrade
to the software. )
Janet in Niagara Falls, ON

--

"Josh" wrote in message
m...
Janet,

I looked and searched and googled and I couldn't find that article, is it

missing?

"Janet" wrote in message

Go read the thread titled "No Rocks!!!!" over at http://www.koivet.com

and
you'll see why (complete with pictures) as to why so many say no rocks

in
the pond...
Janet in rainy Niagara Falls,ON
--

"Josh" wrote in message
om...
My local pond store practically threatened to kill me if I put rocks
on the bottom of my pond saying I would never control the algea, but
several of you are talking about doing just that for hiding places
(which is what I originally thought too) any comments?

Old 01-04-2004, 08:16 PM
BenignVanilla

"Josh" wrote in message
m...
Janet,

I looked and searched and googled and I couldn't find that article, is it

missing?
snip

http://tinyurl.com/2kcvw.

--