Old 01-04-2004, 08:16 PM
stricks760

Default Water Celery Question

Hi -

My water celery sits amongst the rocks of my waterfall. It grew long shoots
and bloomed with little white flowers - looked great.

Now the flower stalks are looking a little long in the tooth. Should I cut
it back, or just leave it alone?

Thanks!

Old 01-04-2004, 08:16 PM
Bonnie

stricks760 wrote:
Hi -

My water celery sits amongst the rocks of my waterfall. It grew long shoots
and bloomed with little white flowers - looked great.

Now the flower stalks are looking a little long in the tooth. Should I cut
it back, or just leave it alone?

Thanks!

You can trim it. I do mine regularly during the growing season.

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 01-04-2004, 08:17 PM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

I got mine from Bonnie. It grows like mad. I cut it back with a knife or
scissors...and just pull large amounts to make room for new growth. Don't
worry about the growth...trim.

Jim
ink.net...

Water Celery Question stricks760 Ponds 0 01-04-2004 08:16 PM
how invasive is your water celery? mike miller Ponds 4 29-05-2003 03:32 PM
Pond PLant question: water celery pictures Phyllis and Jim Hurley Ponds 0 13-05-2003 06:08 AM
Pond PLant question: water celery jammer Ponds 10 13-05-2003 05:56 AM
water fern (azolla); was water celery zookeeper Ponds 10 23-03-2003 03:20 AM