Old 06-04-2004, 09:25 PM
Theo van Daele

Default Direct attack on K30P ;)

It had to happen.... after having 5 cats, 40 odd fish, 3 turtles... jealousy
got the better of me, and we went to the dogs.

Our newest watergarden addition can be seen he

http://www.wide-o.net/patsy%5Fmarch/

She (12 weeks old), named Patsy (one of our cats was already called Edina)
fell into the turtle pond after only 6 days LOL.

Hi again to the regulars BTW. My pond is doing very well, pond has never
been so clean both mechanically and biologically, and yet I've never seen
string algae this long (over 4 ft ), but the fish are thriving and
growing like mad (pond was heated all winter, now 14°C).

The dog so far is only interested in the pellets that I drop when feeding
the fish.

She also has the habit of posing like a football hooligan

http://www.wide-o.net/dogs/dog_monster.jpg

Have fun, hope your ponds are well after this winter.

Theo