Old 05-05-2004, 08:13 PM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Help training shy Koi

Don't you feel so much better helping out a fellow ponder!

On the serious side, thanks for your excellent response! I truly appreciate
it.

As to the bill, just take some out of the shareholders pond fund! Doesn't
sound like you have been spending time on our pond anyway!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
Thanks you pond head! You still haven't answered my question. I am

looking
for an answer that will lead me to a page in my trusted AAA book as to

which
area to stay! And when you say city, which city did you have in mind,
Baltimore or DC?

Furthermore for all I am paying you to be my travel agent the least you

can
do is answer my question promptly and completely!

I want a refund!

Oops I didn't pay you now did I?

Really do you live in Baltimore? If I gave you some hotel names and

address
will you be able to tell me if it's an ok area?

snip

JMK,

I'd feel comfortable in any of the hotels that say they are in/on the
Balitmore inner harbor. You'll be close to food and fun. In the DC hotels,
you'll be instantly close to the museums and other family fun. I'd feel

fine
in Columbia or Ellicott City (my hood), but that is a bit outside the

city,
the burbs. Not a problem really, I am just thinking if I were on vacation

in
this area, I'd want to be in the city (either one, smartass) not in the
burbs. The columbia area hotels, are within a short drive to Bal'more and

slightly longer drive to DC or the DC Metro. As are the Ellicott City
hotels. Most of the "airport" hotels are fine. I wouldn't say great areas,
but airport areas like any other. The DC hotels that I'd consider will be
marked as downtown, arlington, and capital hill.

Baltimore area hotels:
http://www.expedia.com/pub/agent.dll...=&itdx=&part=1
Columbia area hotels:
http://www.expedia.com/pub/agent.dll...=&itty=&from=f
DC area hotels:
http://www.expedia.com/pub/agent.dll...=&itdx=&part=1

Now, where do I send my bill?

BV.

Old 05-05-2004, 09:03 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
Don't you feel so much better helping out a fellow ponder!

On the serious side, thanks for your excellent response! I truly

appreciate
it.

As to the bill, just take some out of the shareholders pond fund! Doesn't
sound like you have been spending time on our pond anyway!

snip

Glad I could help.

--
BV.