Old 11-05-2004, 06:07 AM
urmomass

Default what is a good cement mixture for a water fall?

hi all
i'm new and i'm trying to build a waterfall in the backyard. i dont
know what to get from home depot. please help....
TIA

Old 11-05-2004, 05:20 PM
Just Me \Koi\

I am late for work now, but can we pick this up later!

I am not sure you really need cement anyway!

--
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: